Who will win

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO DRUM CORPS!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

All the way to Jamestown where the good people are.

The Open class division...heck both divisions may be to close to call.

I still like Empire and Sun Devils!

Free Tom D'Bomb!

Oh, it's on now...

I crawled out of DCP jail Shawshank-style with Morgan Freeman narrating the whole time.

If VOReason snitches that I'm too sardonic again, then I'll know he or she is "connected" to DCP or the Bucs.

For the record Empire has been cool with Minny since day one... there wouldn't be a DCA I&E without those two corps bringing bus loads to the first I&E. We've done cruises with them, and we met half way (in Michigan 91) before it was cool. When we played Grand Old Flag on retreat in 96 Minny was the ONLY corps to rehearse with us.

Minny is on the "Givers" list not like these other "Takers."

Underground FREE TOM D'BOMB Tee Shirts now available.

I WANT a shirt!!!! Good to have you back!!!

Oh, it's on now...

I crawled out of DCP jail Shawshank-style with Morgan Freeman narrating the whole time.

If VOReason snitches that I'm too sardonic again, then I'll know he or she is "connected" to DCP or the Bucs.

For the record Empire has been cool with Minny since day one... there wouldn't be a DCA I&E without those two corps bringing bus loads to the first I&E. We've done cruises with them, and we met half way (in Michigan 91) before it was cool. When we played Grand Old Flag on retreat in 96 Minny was the ONLY corps to rehearse with us.

Minny is on the "Givers" list not like these other "Takers."

Underground FREE TOM D'BOMB Tee Shirts now available.

Best of luck to or Minnesota brothers and sisters. Have a safe trip good luck from all the Govies.

...and if you can get a few cases of yingling, that would be good to.. :tongue:

Edited by John Mayer

We just had a tornado warning and a possible touchdown 10 miles north of the city. Quite the storm but it looks like the sun is coming behind it. Saw Empire's truck ahead of me as I was going through Falconer.

Best of luck to or Minnesota brothers and sisters. Have a safe trip good luck from all the Govies.

...and if you can get a few cases of yingling, that would be good to.. :thumbdown:

I got you covered John! I can't guarantee a full case though. :-) Anything for the Govies. See you back in Minnesota!

Shawn Wochnick

Edited by Fran Haring

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Strider Field in Jamestown, New York, site of tonight's Bugler's Holiday DCA competition!

I'm your host, Kevin Gamin, and I am currently in the press box, sitting just inside the 40 yard line on Side 2.

AECDAF08-FB7C-4F1E-8DC5-E2CF125A664A-5537-000006DEB6DB39B0.jpg

The rains came blasting through only a couple hours earlier, but they have passed, the sun is out, and, despite the press box being a sauna, we are going go to have a show tonight!

Tonight's lineup consists of:

Competing corps:

Minnesota Brass

Empire Statesmen

Carolina Gold

White Sabers

Sun Devils

Cincinnati Tradition

Exhibitions:

Brigadiers Summer Visual Ensemble

Erie Thunderbirds

WNY Drum & Bugle Corps

Besides this thread, you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace. You'll be able to see my impressions of each corps as well as photos I take throughout the night.