ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

Just came from the Berry Center - Cavies sounding stellar! It's hot and humid of course but no rain in site!

So, can you buy just a single corps performance on FN? Or do you have to buy the entire show?

You would have to Subscribe to at Least the $39.00 subscription then pay extra for one of the Webcast Events to see said corps performance?

Edited by Zeke

I know it is probably buried in this thread somewhere but, would anyone mind re-posting the line up with approximate times for tonight's show? I would really appreciate it.

I get that, and I understand that the spread is all that matters, but if I were in that corps and heard we just dropped four points I would've been upset is all.

I was very worried that would be the case with my daughter last night so I sent her a text asking her how she felt about the show. But this morning her response was "The show was awesome, by farrrrrrrrrrr the best yet." Now as a Mom how can you help but be proud of that attitude? They are not going to let the drop get them down. After Odessa her comment about the 73.00 was "really some of us were so nervous and it was not our best show" So as much as I still want to say "What 4 points? I understand the going first thing and all that crap and still want to scream FOUL!" what I am is going to follow is "The members in Cascades are awesome no matter what the scores are"

Her last text to me today was " tonight will be a great show"

Hey, Brad Bell's announcing tonight!