ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

congrats to bd for simply being the best corps out there for nearly 2 years now.

i don't love your show, but I can see why you're getting high scores for what you're achieving.

thank you for actually playing when you're marching over 190 for extended periods of time, btw. we don't get to see that much.

No freakin WAY BD is 2 points better than......anybody.......

Judges are buying into a prop device designed to hide/confuse inconsistency.

Very good show from BD, but 2 points? C'mon

What a sweet, lovely thing to say. I'm sure your right...here come the black helocopters to get you! :thumbup:

BD by a 2 point spread again. Hm.

Otherwise, everyone else seemed about right in relation to each other, though I'd have thought PR would have had a little more room up from Boston.

Phantom actually doubled their spread a bit over Boston from 9 tenths last night to a 1.9 spread tonite.

BD was in a league all by themselves with the judges tonite. I 'll bet they won every caption, except perhaps percussion to Phantom Regiment.

good battle for 2nd place shaping up this year between Cavs, Cadets, Bluecoats and Crown, it seems.

Edited by BRASSO

No freakin WAY BD is 2 points better than......anybody.......

Judges are buying into a prop device designed to hide/confuse inconsistency.

Very good show from BD, but 2 points? C'mon

Im sorry, what caption(s) do you judge ?? So, are you typing from the field or the press box ??

G

Honestly I thought Cavies would have closed the gap a bit, but from what I saw and heard from BD tonight, as much as I don't like their show (well, I've never really liked any BD show since 1998, so take that for what it's worth...), I think their score is just about right.

that's the way i look at it, too. don't like it a lot, but just wow.

congrats to bd for simply being the best corps out there for nearly 2 years now.

i don't love your show, but I can see why you're getting high scores for what you're achieving.

thank you for actually playing when you're marching over 190 for extended periods of time, btw. we don't get to see that much.

See it live Lance! And they're not done yet!

Edited by Plan9

Phantom actually doubled their spread from 9 tenths last night to a 1.9 spread tonite.

BD was in a league all by themselves with the judges tonite. I 'll bet they won every caption, except perhaps percussion to Phantom Regiment.

good battle for 2nd place shaping up this year between Cavs, Cadets, Bluecoats and Crown.

I was ABSOLUTELY impressed with Phantom's show tonight. Now I can add this year's show to the other two I love.