What's going on with Crossmen?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding mirrors would be an automatic 2 point bump. Just a suggestion.

:tongue:

Supposedly changes/improvements were installed these past 3 days off. We'll see what they do tonight!

BTW, what's up with the DCA corps going on in the middle of the show?! Beginning or end ... not in the middle!!! (Unless they are the entire intermission)

I loooove comments like this. "the entire intermission" is soooooo revealing :)

How about we put them on the same sheets? Hahahahahaha :) :tongue:

Like it or not, MBI isnt a throw in at Minnesota. they are the only local outfit with local people in that show :) They also (a) happen to be the hosts; (b) happen to be really good, and © just might help to sell a few tickets...you know...family...friends...local bandos...that sort of thing.

Count on the fact that there are some folks (regular people...casual fans, whatever you want to call them) in the Twin Cities who have never HEARD of, say, the Blue Devils (or care where they place competitively or that they are "junior" corps and that there are differences between "junior" and "all age" and yada yada yada), but know the name "Minnesota Brass". It is a class bunch with 40 years of history and a good name in their community. Smack dab in the middle of the show? GREAT. They can hang with whoever shows up. Not that it matters anyway. Home team. Home fans.

If you see Ann Jones, Matt Kettelhut or Joel Matuzak at the show, make sure to thank them for putting it on....both the EVENT and the MBI FIELD SHOW.

Adding mirrors would be an automatic 2 point bump. Just a suggestion.

How many points for mirrors AND chairs?

Know what's always funny? Suggesting that they add more cowbell. ALWAYS a laff riot.

If it ever actually sounded like The First Circle, maybe I'd be one of those people. Sounds like Cirque du Soleil.

My thoughts too. Sorry, I've heard First Circle too many times from many groups and this sounds like Cirque music...

I remain ever hopeful...

I loooove comments like this. "the entire intermission" is soooooo revealing :)

How about we put them on the same sheets? Hahahahahaha :) :ph34r:

Like it or not, MBI isnt a throw in at Minnesota. they are the only local outfit with local people in that show :) They also (a) happen to be the hosts; (b) happen to be really good, and © just might help to sell a few tickets...you know...family...friends...local bandos...that sort of thing.

Count on the fact that there are some folks (regular people...casual fans, whatever you want to call them) in the Twin Cities who have never HEARD of, say, the Blue Devils (or care where they place competitively or that they are "junior" corps and that there are differences between "junior" and "all age" and yada yada yada), but know the name "Minnesota Brass". It is a class bunch with 40 years of history and a good name in their community. Smack dab in the middle of the show? GREAT. They can hang with whoever shows up. Not that it matters anyway. Home team. Home fans.

If you see Ann Jones, Matt Kettelhut or Joel Matuzak at the show, make sure to thank them for putting it on....both the EVENT and the MBI FIELD SHOW.

Well-said, Joey.

Personally, I would have just called the poster a babbling, drooling idiot. :ph34r:

Pal, it is extremely difficult to take you seriously when you spell like a 3rd grader - consistently !

Please take the time to correct your spelling prior to posting.

I'm wondering about the placements lately. Their were doing so well, but now thier sitting in 17th place?