UCO Central Grill

What the hell is going on in here, folks!?!?!

It's too #### civil.

Get off your ##### and start screaming at each other you lousy pieces of ####!!

::Slams door behind him::

ETA: I love you all.

I fart in your general direction!!!! :laughing:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fart in your general direction!!!! :laughing:

I think it's pretty obvious that your favorite color is blue.

No, wait....

MAROON!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I can't tell if the judges are at the point that PR is 4 points away from BD and they are bumping Phantom a bit higher than they should and thus pushes BD 4 points away, say for example PR would of scored a 85 then they would put BD at 89, etc... etc... guess we have will get some insight on the 27th when Bluecoats meet up with PR again to see what that spread is like..... I have mixed feelings as to where scores will go this weekend with the texas shows all being 2 day events.

What happens if the scores vary wildly with each panel......weird things happen in Texas..........

Edited by blueorginal

I really enjoyed the OKC show last night but only saw the last three corps perform. From the reviews appearantly a lot of other people only saw the last three. I wish there was a way to do the lots and see the entire show but for drummers half the fun is in the lot. Perhaps DCI should consider having a lot performance staging area for drumlines, hornlines and guards to perform their show right before entering the stadium.

The Edmunds show was in a beautiful stadium but it is not a corps friendly stadium. No corps sounded really loud tonight, even with the assistance of massive amps and bottom end. The field is very far back from the stands with no track, with a lot of grass just sucking up the sound. And the back stands are very low which provides little echo effect (an important part of Phantom's show). Even the encore by Phantom seemed less loud than I've heard them before.

I also went into the Blue Devils show tonight a bit skeptical after what I've seen on Fan Network. I actually enjoyed the show quite a lot visually, but the music was just a tease for me with echos of the great jazz charts that they played through the 80's. When they do play a few bars of one of these great jazz charts they sound amazing. I think I'm going to listen to some of their old shows today to relieve my "musical frustrustration".

"smelt" ??? LOLOL

G

Not to be confused with smelting, which would be quite deadly if performed on a person...

I think it's pretty obvious that your favorite color is blue.

No, wait....

MAROON!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

:laughing: Gotta love the Python!

What in theory should happen then, is more corps should come closer to maxing out the sheets and scores should compress more towards the top. The winner could quite possibly hit a record score with the extra week. Will that happen? I guess we'll see.

yea... I bet that doesn't happen.

yea... I bet that doesn't happen.

Im not betting on it either. I bet the margins hold to typical, even though they really should compress.