UCO Central Grill

[quote name='geluf' date='Jul 21 2010, 01:08 AM' post=

I don't see BD losing a single visual caption from here on out.

I'm pretty sure they haven't lost visual in at least 2 years already

Yes...and I don't see them losing one from here on out......?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, you be nice to the Dev's tonight, Cardman! :laughing:

Was that really necessary? Did you think I was going to "boo" them? I was planning on walking out before they performed, but decided to try and give them a chance live, and it changed my feelings about their show, but not in a good way. See my review.

My son..step forward and receive the Cloak of Diablo...NO Blue Devil fan can touch you now! Soon you will be visited in the night by Jeff Mello and annointed into the sacred order of ...well this name cannot be said in public! :thumbup: Go...and do no harm!

Don't take this as a wet blanket to the great, respectful conversation going on, but I gotta nitpick a little.

Are you referring to Jeff DeMello? My Renegade brother? One of my favorite BD alumni of all time? Someone I'm proud to call friend? Who played baritone in a BD corps that actually played a melody for more than 10 seconds?

:laughing:

Garry in Vegas

Don't take this as a wet blanket to the great, respectful conversation going on, but I gotta nitpick a little.

Are you referring to Jeff DeMello? My Renegade brother? One of my favorite BD alumni of all time? Someone I'm proud to call friend? Who played baritone in a BD corps that actually played a melody for more than 10 seconds?

:laughing:

Garry in Vegas

My apologies to Jeff, what can I say, it was late and I'm old! But he is indeed "the man" in blue! And I might add the best videographer around (his work on the DCI events in California was the standard)!

By the way, are melodies supposed to last more than 10 seconds? Oh, you're talking about the olden days when they kept playing the melodies over and over, oh yeah, I remember...it must have been quaint! :thumbup:

Edited by Plan9

Who played baritone in a BD corps that actually played a melody for more than 10 seconds?

THERE it is...looks like the spell ended at midnight or something. :laughing:

What the hell is going on in here, folks!?!?!

It's too #### civil.

Get off your ##### and start screaming at each other you lousy pieces of ####!!

::Slams door behind him::

ETA: I love you all.

Edited by chaddyt

What the hell is going on in here, folks!?!?!

It's too #### civil.

Get off your ##### and start screaming at each other you lousy pieces of ####!!

::Slams door behind him::

ETA: I love you all.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!

::Slices your limbs off::

Was that really necessary? Did you think I was going to "boo" them? I was planning on walking out before they performed, but decided to try and give them a chance live, and it changed my feelings about their show, but not in a good way. See my review.

No it wasn't. And I now know when you want to be left alone in your funk......ta ta!

Edited by Plan9