• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm......

Give Scouts a few more days, they will pass BK and Blue Stars

G

Exactly. :laughing:

I knew Cavaliers were going to go ahead tonight and Its just a matter of days until Scouts beat BK.....

G

I knew you'd be back to gloat!! *shakes fists* :laughing:

We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow night. GE numbers aside for the moment, Cadets need to get their guard and percussion under control. These are usually two strong suits for The Cadets. If they can do that, they're back ahead of Cavies (at this point). Perhaps also, that brings the GE numbers up somewhat. Cavies are clearly turning it on exactly when the need to, after a deceptively slow start to the season.

I knew you'd be back to gloat!! *shakes fists* :laughing:

We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow night. GE numbers aside for the moment, Cadets need to get their guard and percussion under control. These are usually two strong suits for The Cadets. If they can do that, they're back ahead of Cavies (at this point). Perhaps also, that brings the GE numbers up somewhat. Cavies are clearly turning it on exactly when the need to, after a deceptively slow start to the season.

That's what people get for counting out Cavies. I remember that thread that was started a few weeks back basically predicting Cavies are doomed. How foolish.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks though. I want to see what happens when Cadets, Cavies, Crown, and Bluecoats are in the same show.

Not sure what's going on with Cadets' guard though. So far they've been beaten by Cavies, Phantom, and I think SCV. Either way, they need to get that percussion and guard back in step or else they're gonna wind up lower than 4th. C'mon Cadets, I know you can do it.

Edited by 2000Cadet

That's what people get for counting out Cavies. I remember that thread that was started a few weeks back basically predicting Cavies are doomed. How foolish.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks though. I want to see what happens when Cadets, Cavies, Crown, and Bluecoats are in the same show.

Not sure what's going on with Cadets' guard though. So far they've been beaten by Cavies, Phantom, and I think SCV. Either way, they need to get that percussion and guard back in step or else they're gonna wind up lower than 4th. C'mon Cadets, I know you can do it.

I say the same as well. Cadets are fine in visual ensemble and performance. I actually thought the percussion would be the strongest section after last year saw a lot of new people.

I had Cadets 2nd for finals as my prediction, but yes, the guard and percussion could drop them lower than 4th.

I say the same as well. Cadets are fine in visual ensemble and performance. I actually thought the percussion would be the strongest section after last year saw a lot of new people.

I had Cadets 2nd for finals as my prediction, but yes, the guard and percussion could drop them lower than 4th.

Last year's drumline ended up surprising me. If memory serves, they were middle of the road most of last season, but they got it together and were a solid 3rd for finals week (finals night excluded haha). I THINK the same is true of last guard last year, they started rising to the top this time last year, and were a solid 2nd at finals.

We'll see if they can pull it off. It may be that this year's guard book isn't as deep as last year's? Is that the case? I haven't stared much at the guard on the VODs. Either way, gotta clean it up!

Hey BRASSO, craiga, emc2: where's Ghost with a congratulatory post about Boston's number? 1.5 point jump...maybe those rehearsal days worked...

NEVER underestimate the power of a coupe slices of pizza and a sno-cone.......

and yes, one would think a note of congratulations from Mr. Ghost might be approriate.......given his most recent ramblings.

EAT ' EM UP, BOSTON!

Last year's drumline ended up surprising me. If memory serves, they were middle of the road most of last season, but they got it together and were a solid 3rd for finals week (finals night excluded haha). I THINK the same is true of last guard last year, they started rising to the top this time last year, and were a solid 2nd at finals.

We'll see if they can pull it off. It may be that this year's guard book isn't as deep as last year's? Is that the case? I haven't stared much at the guard on the VODs. Either way, gotta clean it up!

I saw them a few times on the fan network and the guard looks like it's doing quite a bit of work (but I don't know much about guard stuff, so take that for what it's worth). Only thing that I'm a little on the fence about is what they do during children's dance. A lot of their work seems out of place, meaning you're not sure where to look. I'm sure they'll work that out though if it's a problem.