Showdown in SA-Town

*sigh* You'd think that after 5 years of marching and seeing scores like these I would understand the judges mindsets but nope....still don't get how 3 days ago Pio scored a 71.1 and then because of the Regionals the score suddenly drops (not just for Pioneer). Is consistency too much to ask for?

I think the thing I hate most is that when I was marching I couldn't give a #### what our score was but suddenly I'm a spectator and scores are everything.

Don't feel bad did you see how Cascades score dropped 4 points in Houston.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.7 is a big gap?

It's been a good 3 days for the G-7... all their scores went up pretty much as a group.

Not so good for the non G -7.............all their scores went down pretty much as a group.

Edited by BRASSO

It's been a good 3 days for the G-7... all their scores went up.

Not so good for the non G -7.............all their scores went down.

Well let's see what day4 tomorrow brings perhaps?..doubt it..I say sour grapes tomorrow too...lol

Well let's see what day4 tomorrow brings perhaps?..doubt it..I say sour grapes tomorrow too...lol

Don't sour grapes make a good wine(whine)..lol..see what I did there..haha.

It's probably just a function of the natural spreads being maintained along the way... no conspiracy at work.

I think the idea that BD may be stalling at 92.whatever is at least worth consideration. Not hating, really, just looking at the scores from this past week.

The corps last five shows were the following: 92.3. 92.45, 92.00, 91.150. Compare that to Cadets: 90.50, 89.00, 89.550, 88.8, 87.350. What a difference a week makes for both corps.

Edited by yabetterbelieveit

I......I don't get it.....

Bad pun! My bad,this is what I get for staying up to see scores,I get slap happy..Ambien took me away about 30 mins ago.

:tongue: