Who will be on top?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be on top?

• Blue Devils
    • The Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • The Cadets

Yeah but a lot of people seem to already be ruling out the possibility that Cavies may be passed up by the other three corps below them. In this day in drum corps age, I think anything's possible, especially within the last 2.5 weeks in the season.

Of course thats why I said we have to look at the big picture. I never said the other groups were out of it. I just think its an interesting year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course thats why I said we have to look at the big picture. I never said the other groups were out of it. I just think its an interesting year.

"Interesting" is an understatement. I hope it's just as tight scorewise when finals rolls around.

Who will be on top?

Between this and screamers, DCP, you are not letting me down today.

Edited by AlexL

"Interesting" is an understatement. I hope it's just as tight scorewise when finals rolls around.

it will be tighter comes finals...fewer numbers left to use

YES!! That would be cool! :tongue:

I just hope that (if The Cavaliers really start work come finals) they really crack the... :thumbup:

Edited by Hook'emCavies

I voted for Bluecoats because I feel they have the most complete all-around package, and if they cleaned and sold it to the max it would have a real shot at the title.

Cavaliers probably have my favorite visual package, and Devils are of course clean clean clean.

It's anyone's to win this year.

I may need to change my vote. I spent last night watching the Cavies show over and over, and my God is that a great production. I'd be thrilled if they or Coats take it.

I may need to change my vote. I spent last night watching the Cavies show over and over, and my God is that a great production. I'd be thrilled if they or Coats take it.

I plan to make another poll after the Atlanta show. After scores are up then I will start up another one.

I respect your opinion however, didn't you once say that The Cavaliers didn't have a chance to pass up Crown? I think that everyone should look at the picture at as a whole... more or less look at every possibility. I too, logically think BD will win... but my heart is saying The Cavaliers... honestly I am telling myself that I don't get my hopes up. But two things are very certain, one The Cavaliers have the best show this year (in my opinion of course) and two... never underestimate the Green Machine.

Yeah but a lot of people seem to already be ruling out the possibility that Cavies may be passed up by the other three corps below them. In this day in drum corps age, I think anything's possible, especially within the last 2.5 weeks in the season.

Cavies were counted out pre-season. I think once everyone saw their production opinions started to change. I know I felt that way after the first show in Allentown.

I wouldn't be counting anyone out just yet.

Again, I voted for the Cavaliers, but the more I think about it, I really

would love to see Crown or Bluecoats take it. It would be the first time

in 16 years that we would have a brand new champion! :blink: