21 Jersey Surf 74.25

22 Pioneer 73.15

23 Cascades 72.85

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let's see here. There's 10 days left in the season, and BD only has 3.65 points left to improve? How is that going to work? Are they going to pull an 108 at Finals? Because at this rate of full point jumps, that's where things are heading. I think it's about time the judges start roping in some of these scores.

Also, when was Cavalier's last show? They've gone from third to 5th, when is their next show?

Can't wait to see how Blue Stars, Phantom, and SCV fight it out to the end. I really hope SCV ends up on top, but it's going to be a wrestling match all the way to the 14th.

Colts only 1.2 pts. out of the top 12?

It would be an impressive Finals indeed where a show like BK's wasn't good enough to qualify.

BD juggernaut.

Unless something shocking happens, we have our 2010 TOP 12 pretty much set, and our winner set.

I can't see the Blue Knights ultimately finishing in 12th however. But if they do, this is probably the best 12th place Corps in DCI history, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Unless something shocking happens, we have our 2010 TOP 12 pretty much set, and our winner set.

I can't see the Blue Knights ultimately finishing in 12th however. But if they do, this is probably the best 12th place Corps in DCI history, imo.

Where do you see Boston finishing?

They have a great show but...

Where do you see Boston finishing?

They have a great show but...

I 'm the wrong one to ask, because I'm as confused as the judges were in Atlanta about what scores to give. Not only to the Boson Crusaders but to other Corps as well. The 2 judges judged captions were all over the lot between the 2 judges in their caption. If the judges can't agree on how to score Boston and others, then I certainly can't fathom what will happen.

I think the biggest determing factor in the placements on Finals Night will not be the Corps performance itself, ( any Corps but BD because they're a lock now, imo ) but it will be the luck of the draw in the Finals Night judging pool. There are judges that like your Corps, and others that do not. They key is to hope the draw is a favorable one.... good example : in 2008 Finals, there were 2 percussion judges that the Blue Devils did NOT want to see in such a draw... they were the same 2 judges that Phantom DID want to see. Unfortunately for the Blue Devils ( but fortunately for Phantom ) not 1, but both percussion judges came up in the draw for the Finals. Phantom may have won anyway, but it certainly helped that they had 2 judges in percussion that nite predisposed to give them a good score if they performed well.

Edited by BRASSO

Cough..87 Sky Ryders...Cough.

Edited by Zeke