No Indy? Where ya goin' for quarters?

Revere,MA

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regal Cinemas in Abingdon, MD, just north of Baltimore.

And the Chick-Fil-A down the street from the theater for dinner before the show. :thumbup:

I will be at the Cinemark 24 Cleveland in Valley View (Clevelannd), Ohio. There's a Quaker Steak & Lube right outside where I'll be doing dinner. My wife, Rachel, will be at the theater but might not make it over in time for dinner before.

Amc 24 Quail Springs Get Venue (Saw multiple movies at midnight at the place), And Ontop of that there is a massive food court outside of the showing, so You get dinner and then 5 hours of drum corps

cannot wait till tomorrow, Hopfully it will be a good crowd

I know the big crowd will be down in Irvine, CA at the Spectrum, but I'll be watching at The Block in Orange.

I will be at the Cinemark 24 Cleveland in Valley View (Cleveland), Ohio. There's a Quaker Steak & Lube right outside where I'll be doing dinner. My wife, Rachel, will be at the theater but might not make it over in time for dinner before.

I find earplugs are necessary at that restaurant -- so noisy. That would probably be the theater of my choice, if I didn't have to work Thursday night.

AMC City North Showplace 14 on N. Western Ave. in Chicago, IL