Madison Scouts 2011

Any wager takers? (God what is wrong with me already lost one bet this year lol)

I think Scouts have a good shot at being top 8, but I don't think they have a good shot at beating Blue Stars. I think BOTH corps are moving up this year.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2

just saw madison 2011 for the first time on the fan network.....

wow is it great to see them come out with such clarity both musically and visually. love everything about the show.

congrats, madison. hope you hold onto this staff for a LONG time because they are game changers, IMO.

After watching Madison on VOD, I can say they are definitely back and it's great to see! This may be the year they crack back into the top 6. It's been a long time since 2005.

• Like 1

I have just finished watching the Muncie shows on the Fan Network and I have to say all the corps were great. I hope I can stay awake to see the whole Stanford show!

• Like 1

As a spectator, I can say with certainty that the crowd at Muncie particularly appreciated all the corps, more so than any other show I've been at, and with the BOA camp attendees being there, there was just a higher level of audience reaction for all performances. The Scouts' show is dynamite, and they got the most appreciation for their show. I'd say there were moments in the Cavaliers' show that rivaled the same audience reaction, but as a whole the crowd ate up the Scouts' show. I know that I was screaming when they hit the impact in their closer, then the company front to the end. Amazing stuff. I'm a big Blue Stars fan, so to see them fall a little bit is unfortunate, but I know the Scouts put their full hearts out there every night as well.

• Like 3

Way to go tonight boys!

I wonder how many more times you guys will have to prove yourself in competitions before people realize your FOR REAL!!!

Keep pushing!

• Like 4

I'm not a Madison fanatic, but I absolutely love that they're doing so well. I love seeing corps ninja-kick their way outta nowhere and land in the middle of the competition. Well done, Scouts!

• Like 3

Keep it up Scouts! 8th is yours already - do I hear 5th or 6th? :worthy:

• Like 2