Madison Scouts 2011

PAGE 3 - Really!

Third Coast hits the road and we're on page 3.

Have a great last 3 performances guys!

GO SCOUTS!!!!

Yeah Jason, see how this place goes downhill when you're not here?

Enjoy the last few shows of the season...I'm totally bummed that I am

not able to be there (Unless I can sell 3-4 paintings tomorrow/Friday

to my rep and grab a plane ticket by Friday).

Yell and cheer for them a couple times for me, will you brother?

Oh, and GO SCOUTS!!!....Tear Indy a new one! :thumbup:

Edited by madalumni

Not digging the 10th place slot tonight. I think the guys deserved better.

• Like 3

Anyone who was there...was this another night of sloppy drumline holding back amazing horns, guard and design? I know they're bringing the house down with the show, but it's still frustrating to see the score not making any progress while other corps steadily jump ahead. This show should be scoring well over 90 by now.

• Like 2

Anyone who was there...was this another night of sloppy drumline holding back amazing horns, guard and design? I know they're bringing the house down with the show, but it's still frustrating to see the score not making any progress while other corps steadily jump ahead. This show should be scoring well over 90 by now.

Madison finished 10th in GE, 9th in Visual, 10th in horns, & 14th in Drums. When this season started & I saw the Scouts, I thought for sure they would improve on last years 10th place finish. Now it looks like they may not even beat last years score & at best they might finish in 9th. So is this another great Scouts show with disappointing scores?

• Like 1

Very happy to see the improvement of The Madison Scouts from 2010 to 2011. They look really strong now and if things keep goin the way they are we are going to see Madison and the Cavaliers battle it out like they used to back in the day.

Very happy to see the improvement of The Madison Scouts from 2010 to 2011. They look really strong now and if things keep goin the way they are we are going to see Madison and the Cavaliers battle it out like they used to back in the day.

Exactly where & how do you see improvement compared to last year?

Well, in my day, we didnt have to worry at all with the cavaliers (or cadets for that matter)!

Edited by MadScout80