Favorite DCA Personality

The Late Great Ray "Konga" Richardson.

If we are going to include "Of All Time," Then how could we forget Butch Anderson?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite DCA personalities would include everybody I call friends, which is a heck of a lot of people.

You mention David and not the "MAN" Vince Bruni. come on................................

Amen, Mr. B WAS Drum Corps, how could you not mention him you pork chop??

After looking in on this thread several times, its was humbling for me to realize how many of these folks I have crossed paths with and gotten to know personally. Dave and Vince Bruni, George Bull, Pepe and Carol Hooton on a Drum Corps Hall of Fame cruise. Cozy Baker, Donnie Sollinger, Don Allen, Tom Peashey, Jim Russo, John "Cupcakes" Curran and Fran Haring while toiling as a Drum Corps World scribe. Bucky Swan, John Arietano, Ray "Konga" Richardson and Mickey Petrone while marching in Sky 2K. Walter Kelly and Colin Campbell while marching with the Hamburg Kingsmen. I competed against but did not personally know many others (Harvey Olderman, Butch Anderson, George Parks). My life is richer from the experiences I shared with all of them.

I was discussing with friends on our Royal Coachmen Facebook page all the lifelong friends we made because of drum corps. It's amazing that afetr all these years we are still socializing and staying in touch. Same for the other corps I worked with or marched with. Drum corps reminds me of the NHL. We stick together through it all...ONE big happy family!

Send Tom Peashey an email! :tongue:

huh??? and to think I was going to include Lee...