G8

DC Guy

So you say, and I'm not convinced, because you've said nothing convincing to that affect. You continue to base your opinion on a proposal that never passed. Good for you.

it never passed, true. But it has been presented as what these corps want as the future of DCI. I do not want that future, so I will not support their efforts.

perhaps you will enjoy the Cadets singing in their extra material though. Personally I would rather have the horn line arc it up and blow my face off.

someone is obviously having fun in this thread down voting Bozzly and myself :rolleyes:

not it. i'm too busy being voted down myself :tongue:

• Like 1

it never passed, true. But it has been presented as what these corps want as the future of DCI. I do not want that future, so I will not support their efforts.

perhaps you will enjoy the Cadets singing in their extra material though. Personally I would rather have the horn line arc it up and blow my face off.

And how many of the corps currently in the G-8 voted in favor of the original G-7 proposal. Any idea? Re: singing, see any of my posts in the Cadets to use singing thread. This is one point we agree on.

As would I... and I don't think anyone is saying that they will NOT do that. But, diversity is good. IF all we care about is corps playing as loud as possible then we should just have a segment of each competition where all the corps get on the field and play space chords for 5 minutes and that's it.

Saying you like loud corps blasting in your face over singing is perfectly alright. I would say I prefer the same thing. But, if ALL we got were corps blasting B flat in my face... it would get boring...

Too much of a good thing.

Not MY proposal, but thanks for thinking so highly of me. And guess what, it didn't pass. And MY corps had nothing to do with original proposal in any way shape or form. Bitterness can't be your preference, so why the inability to just get over it allready. The doomsday DCI killing proposal NEVER PASSED! Do you really live your life entirely on the notion of what MIGHT happen? Guess you never get in a car, cause you MIGHT get in an accident and die, right?

The more time goes on the more the anti-G8 rhetoric sounds like jaded little kids with their bottom lips stuck out and their arms folded, stamping their feet over........NOTHING.

I don't usually agree with you BozzlyB but on this case I do! Very much so!

I don't usually agree with you BozzlyB but on this case I do! Very much so!

Then do me a favor and "like" my post, my reputation is taking a hit LOL!

• Like 1

Lol, the DCP popularity contest. What's next, BFF icons?

well my goal is -50, so what do we have for that? :tongue:

Lol, the DCP popularity contest. What's next, BFF icons?

oops DCP hiccupped

Edited by Jeff Ream

• 2 weeks later...