2011 Blue Stars

I can't wait to see what Bill Brasky's gonna do with the show this year..... :worthy:

Bill Brasky! I love Bill Brasky. Did you know he can drink an entire pitcher of beer in less than eight seconds?

This kind of consistency is a great thing these days. This is good news for the Blue Stars and their fans.

Agreed. Consistency is a great thing - just like them consistently rejecting the G-7....oh wait, they caved. I forgot...

I'm really surprised to see how many people didn't like Blue Stars '10 uniform. I REALLY like them, it's fits them and its alot closer to the original uniform. I say keep them. they're unique and very appealing, but need to be fitted better on the members.

I quite liked it, it did look good at LOS.

However, it should be BLUE not GREY

I'd like to see them revert to something a little blue'er in 2011.

I'm really surprised to see how many people didn't like Blue Stars '10 uniform. I REALLY like them, it's fits them and its alot closer to the original uniform. I say keep them. they're unique and very appealing, but need to be fitted better on the members.

Umm, you sure you know what their original uniform looked like?