Ballads Only

I've always thought the main theme from Elmer Bernstein's "To Kill A Mockingbird" would make a great ballad.

So much win in this topic.

Just goes to show how easy a big part of show design really is, and how most designers just aren't getting it.

Hey, good to hear from you again - seems like we were just talking!

What's your point - that because people can name pretty tunes that haven't been played yet, the design community is somehow shortchanging/hoodwinking/disrespecting (choose your verb, or insert your own) the fan base, or otherwise conspiring to lead the activity to rack and ruin?

regards,

Fred O.

Another Henry V piece, Non Nobis Domine, or the End Credits Version, both would be amazing. There's so much great music in that movie.

Another great one would be Time from Inception. There's some great Hans Zimmer music that could work

Aerosmith's Fly Away From Here would be awesome in a drum corps setting. A high school in Orlando played a really cool arrangement of Radiohead's Creep a few years ago and i would like to see what a corps could do with that as well.

Not near haunting enough. The best versions don't betray the darkness of the lyrics. It starts and stops at Jeff Buckley.

Thanks for sharing this haunting version of the song. Earlier this year, I saw another version of it on TV...I remember her at a live concert decades ago...