If You Could Do It All Again.......

Oh don't go arguing with him. He's is dillussional that because it didn't get on tape that it didn't happen in his mind.

So what the Hades is this "Kilites" line on the Prelims DVD?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the following :tongue:

1984 Cadets

1985 Cadets

1986 BD

1987 Cadets

1988 Madison

1989 SCV (actually did that one)

Truthfully, I enjoyed being part of the first finalist VK show in 1984, followed by the VK Peter Gun show in 1985, playing MF's Coconut Champagne with Florida Wave in 1987 and 1988.

If I could have I would have really enjoyed marching BD (was a pen pal of Jerry Seawright's in the late 70's when age 9) or Cadets (loved most of their 80's shows)

I always wish I did junior corps...had the opportunity here and there, but didn't want to do that whole summer commitment at the time...looking back I shoulda!

But as far as Senior corps, I always was a fan of the Sunrisers, and apart from the Sr. corps I DID march in, Sun would have been the only other one I would have liked to do!

I would have greatly enjoyed that! :tongue:

If I "had it to do over" I think I would have gone to BAC sooner and maybe stayed a little longer... (not knowing what I do know about how my life and time in DC had turned out)

No regrets though, I met Donna (my wife of 39 years) in '70 in the Renegades, got to perform with/learn from quite a few notables from the Lt Norman Princemen (in the Renegades) and if had I marched in BAC longer I wouldn't have met Donna...

Sr side? I have really enjoyed my time in the Renegades (RCA), Hurcs (Pepe, Harvey, Carmen and company) and Sunrisers. (Way to many GREAT memories and friends to list) If not for a van accident in 85 I think I would still be active with the Sunrisers.... (health permitting)

Wishing I was able to join the 2010 "Sunrisers Reunion Ensemble" AND the 2011 SRE! SO MANY of my DC heroes are (or have been) involved with making this happen. Donna and I are looking forward to seeing the 2011 version perform at the BHOF's next year! :tongue:

If I "had it to do over" I think I would have gone to BAC sooner and maybe stayed a little longer... (not knowing what I do know about how my life and time in DC had turned out)

If i had to do it over again, BAC 69 or Troopers 66 on the Junior side.

On the Senior side...hmm...I marched with many of these people later when I went over to Bucs in 84...but Bucs 1980 is still the BEST EVER !!!! imho Sooooooo talented.

On the Senior side...hmm...I marched with many of these people later when I went over to Bucs in 84...but Bucs 1980 is still the BEST EVER !!!! imho Sooooooo talented.

We DID have a blast that year!!!! But I agree...Bucs 1980 was an amazing year!!

Could have gone to Cavies in 74 but joined the Army instead. At first I just planned on three years and out and then join Boys of 76. However, I stayed for 21, and then waited four years after I was out to go to Kilties. If not Kilties, probably nothing.....Cabs and Govies were just too far.

So what the Hades is this "Kilites" line on the Prelims DVD?

Shhhhh.

No one saw them that day. :tongue:

We did have a blast in 69.... :smile:

Yea, but we had CAPES! :tongue: