Blue Devils 2000 vs. Cavaliers 2010

Blue Devils 2000 vs. Cavaliers 2010  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which show did you enjoy more?

• Blue Devils 2000 "Methods of Madness"
    • Cavaliers 2010 "Mad World"

I'm not voting because to me they're incomparable. Cavies 2010 show didn't "feel" dark to me the way BD 2000 did. I know that was their intent, but to me it was one of the design flaws. This is My Rifle and Smile felt whimsical to me no matter how much the guard tried to be emote otherwise. Don't get me wrong. Loved the show. Just didn't buy the expressed theme.

HH

Even if you don't feel the Cavies conveyed darkness as well as BD did, you can still vote for which show you enjoyed more!

Even if you don't feel the Cavies conveyed darkness as well as BD did, you can still vote for which show you enjoyed more!

Yea, that's what I did. I have to say, as far as Dark shows go I like BD '95 best. Carpe Noctem was truly a well done dark show! :lol:

Edited by jjeffeory

tough call altho I did enjoy Cavies more than BD 2000, I feel BD may have done a slightly better job on the dark side.

"I didn't really like the musical arrangement for BD 2000"

Please explain.

Cavaliers 2010 drove me mad. I hated that show! The most annoying aspect of that show was the guard; the body movement, choreography, etc. was just plain silly!

Despite the "incident" that occured before thier finals night performance as they were coming on the field; I really enjoyed the 2000 Blue Devils show. I loved the Alfred Hitchcock film music and I thought the arrangements stayed true to the original scores while also staying true to the BD jazz sound.

That was thier first year with the Die-Nasty drums (hated those things).

Cavie's guard was amazing!!! :lol:

Despite the "incident" that occured before their (Blue Devils) finals night performance as they were coming on the field;

Please explain.

Edited by Cavie74