2011 World Class Repertoires

I'm just waiting for the Bluecoats to actually announce what's gonna go down this summer. It's gonna be sweet.

Don't mess with The Iron Stable.

And when the announce the Iron Stable, guess who's gonna be laughing then? Mhmm.

Mandarins: "The Forty Thieves: An Ancient Tale of Spices, Toxins, and Perfumes"

I can also vouch for the Bluecoats program. It is indeed called "THE IRON STABLE." However, the music is not based on underground street fighting. The show will be about the industrial revolution and how many cities (pittsburgh for example) became a powerhouse for the United States when it comes to producing Iron and Steel.

That's interesting! Is it possibly tied in with last years theme? Last year about the future of cities and this year they do the history of those same cities?

From the Madison Scouts Facebook page...

The 2011 Madison Scouts present "New York Morning" including Bernstein’s New York, New York (from On the Town) and Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Oh What a Beautiful Mornin’ (from Oklahoma!). We had hoped to announce the final piece of music but licensing rights are still not secured and preclude us from announcing it. We expect this to be resolved shortly.

2011 Madison Scout show has officially been announced titled "New York Morning".

2011 Madison Scout show has officially been announced titled "New York Morning".

Gotcha.

I commented on a forum saying that the music of Lady Gaga and Madonna should be done by a corps, possibly by the Jersey Surf or Teal Sound, and got tons and tons of flack for it. Well guess what, I have credible information (people at the camp this past weekend) that states that the 2011 Jersey Surf are experimenting with "Bad Romance" for the opener and "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal for the ballad. Who is laughing now.

• Like 1