2011 World Class Repertoires

I commented on a forum saying that the music of Lady Gaga and Madonna should be done by a corps, possibly by the Jersey Surf or Teal Sound, and got tons and tons of flack for it. Well guess what, I have credible information (people at the camp this past weekend) that states that the 2011 Jersey Surf are experimenting with "Bad Romance" for the opener and "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal for the ballad. Who is laughing now.

I always thought it would be cool if a hornline all together played "Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la" and then just kept playing their show. I think it would be a great effect.

I commented on a forum saying that the music of Lady Gaga and Madonna should be done by a corps, possibly by the Jersey Surf or Teal Sound, and got tons and tons of flack for it. Well guess what, I have credible information (people at the camp this past weekend) that states that the 2011 Jersey Surf are experimenting with "Bad Romance" for the opener and "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal for the ballad. Who is laughing now.

Probably the same people who you got tons and tons of flack from. :tongue:

Could be interesting... Many things could be interesting...

1997 Westshoreman SR Corps did kiss by a rose

I have to say, Madison is certainly picking good music for a continuation of their come back.

I really can't wait to hear them play this stuff!

Edited by BlooContraGuy
  • Like 1

From the Cadets Facebook Page:

"The Cadets just received another 1:30 of music for the show from Jay ... way ahead of schedule!! great news for the members and the planning team!!

Have you checked it out ??? the original that is ??? We have plans .. this is for sure!!! Also ... we will be adding in 2 minutes of music from Angels and Demons !!! Looks... like a good summer for god guys and bad guys

....... Hopkins)"

Cadets 2011 new repertoire: Angels and Demons Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer (mostly likely that's what was meant)

Edited by Rimba47
  • Like 1

Teal Sound says they will be doing Judith by A Perfect Circle. And Blue by A Perfect Circle. More titles to come I'm sure.

From the Cadets Facebook Page:

"The Cadets just received another 1:30 of music for the show from Jay ... way ahead of schedule!! great news for the members and the planning team!!

Have you checked it out ??? the original that is ??? We have plans .. this is for sure!!! Also ... we will be adding in 2 minutes of music from Angels and Demons !!! Looks... like a good summer for god guys and bad guys

....... Hopkins)"

Side note: I hate the excessive use of punctuation. It doesn't show how much excitement you have, only how much of a moron you are. I can thank my English 101 professor for instilling that in me. lol

A corps doing it still doesn't make it a good decision...

• Like 1