Top ten signs the DCI Thanksgiving Feast is in trouble:

Spirit of Atlanta crashes the party and smashes everything in sight w/ their "Forging Icon" hammers -- the Cavies guard draw their weapons but don't hit anyone due to the multiple reflections from the Blue Devils' mirrors set up around the room...except Jeffrey. Phantom just sits there, staring blankly at the huge chandelier over the table.

Bostons throne has found its home at the head of the table, all the G8 Directors fight each other to sit in it but Little Jeffery beats them to it.

Bostons throne has found its home at the head of the table, all the G8 Directors fight each other to sit in it but Little Jeffery beats them to it.

Little Jeffery has to sit at the kids table - wearing his special helmet. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Though all those present loved the meal, uninvited guests complained of recipes that required too much chopping and cooking times that were too short for flavors to develop fully.

HH

PS: Love the thread. Praise to the OP.

Edited by glory

Why am I missing the Jeffery reference? I assume that it is in reference to a certain corps, but I am not for certain.

Anyone care to enlighten?

Why am I missing the Jeffery reference? I assume that it is in reference to a certain corps, but I am not for certain.

Anyone care to enlighten?

did you see the Cadets?

did you see the Cadets?

That explains it. :P

After guests complained last year about the room being too stuffy, host Dan promised for months to open his windows for the party this year, but when the magical day arrived, he said, PSYCHE! can't do it too cold outside come back next year and try again don't worry we'll still be here kthxbye