Cadets 2011

I'm a Crown alum/honk...and after seeing everyone in ATL....all I can say is, "If Cadets don't win it all this year....I will be SERIOUSLY disappointed" This is an AWESOME show. Best Cadets show in years!! I love it

Well, I noticed and thought the same thing about all black flags at the end of the ballad. Kinda strange. I still worry about the zipper transition. Guard looked a little rough second half of the Salem show.

I think it just means the Demons won after the second piece and the Angels won at the end of the show. I could be wrong though.

No need to be coy about official videos. :thumbup:

Haha alright sounds good. Just thought better to be safe than sorry. Dunno what I'd do with my time if my DCP membership got cancelled. tongue.gif

Wow, reading that last sentence back sounds really sad, haha.

• Like 1

I think it just means the Demons won after the second piece and the Angels won at the end of the show. I could be wrong though.

That interpretation makes a lot of sense to me. Good thinking.

what happened in West Chester that the Cadets were 3rd in GE?

A burst of pre-Allentown motivation? :smile:

what happened in West Chester that the Cadets were 3rd in GE?

Not sure - horns were not as loud as i expected, and there MAY have been a tiny tear in the deaccel into the hit in the ballad (i could be wrong, dont know the show well enough), but those things shouldn't account for such a massive jump in GE. For now its an outlier, hopefully they go back to dominating tomorrow and friday...

Not sure - horns were not as loud as i expected, and there MAY have been a tiny tear in the deaccel into the hit in the ballad (i could be wrong, dont know the show well enough), but those things shouldn't account for such a massive jump in GE. For now its an outlier, hopefully they go back to dominating tomorrow and friday...

Here's to Allentown and Giant's this weekend!!

GO CADETS!!

Hey Nick, are you gonna be at either of those shows this weekend?

I think all the maroon cadets should zip the unis off to the cream/off white unies at the end. Angels win! angels win! over the top finals change. think about it.

i hope they win. great show

They could make a big deal out of it, strip down to their boxers like the rifle guys in 2002. Full circle.