Pioneer

Pioneer Update!!!

Pioneer has chosen a completely new show that was announced to the members today while the title remains the same the concept/music will different. We will do all original music!!! Staff has made this decision to ensure great success for the corps with its smaller member base.

Only numbers that we can officially release are drumline numbers that are very out of the box.

10 snares

5 bass

8 cymbals

Yes, that is the drumline!!!

Thank you for the curiousness, you should be curious because it will be different and it will be entertaining.

Sweet! The all important question? Is the show going to kick my frikin ###?

GO PIONEER!

Well, I for one am intrigued! Can't wait to see where Pioneer goes with the show concept this summer!

Best of luck and better every day, Pioneer!

No tenors?

That is what I was wondering.

Adam, why not 8 snares, 2 tenors, 5 bass and 8 cymbals?

I am not a drummer, I am only married to one, but this set up seems more "normal".

Good luck Pio!

Edited by Howdy

Interesting, no tenor drums? Not to get off subject, but Adam, I bet you are living it up with the Bulls as the best team in the NBA right now.

OT:

Ouch they really beat us up tonight.

That is what I was wondering.

Adam, why not 8 snares, 2 tenors, 5 bass and 8 cymbals?

I am not a drummer, I am only married to one, but this set up seems more "normal".

Good luck Pio!

8 to 2 is imbalanced soundwise.

• Like 1

Pioneer Update!!!

Pioneer has chosen a completely new show that was announced to the members today while the title remains the same the concept/music will different. We will do all original music!!! Staff has made this decision to ensure great success for the corps with its smaller member base.

Only numbers that we can officially release are drumline numbers that are very out of the box.

10 snares

5 bass

8 cymbals

Yes, that is the drumline!!!

Thank you for the curiousness, you should be curious because it will be different and it will be entertaining.

No pit? If so would cut down the logistics cost by 1 truck.

Has anyone else noticed that you can correlate pit size w/ global temperature increases?

8 to 2 is imbalanced soundwise.

but with a smaller hornline no more than 6 snares is necessary ,so why not 7/3 6/4?

No pit? If so would cut down the logistics cost by 1 truck.

Has anyone else noticed that you can correlate pit size w/ global temperature increases?

I have marched with Pioneer they use two trucks for two different reason's just like every other corps other there. The equipment truck has uniforms in there also along with the battery storage. Oh and there is a battery Adam just hasn't posted that information I have asked him in person about it.

I have marched with Pioneer they use two trucks for two different reason's just like every other corps other there. The equipment truck has uniforms in there also along with the battery storage. Oh and there is a battery Adam just hasn't posted that information I have asked him in person about it.

pit*