17) Jersey Surf

18) The Crossmen

19) Pacific Crest

20) Teal Sound

21) Mandarins

22) Pioneer

23) Cascades

• Like 4

Honestly, I don't See BD lower than second place this year. A magical miracle can occur maybe with the Cadets, Cavies, and Crown to pull first, but the corps to beat will again be BD.

Yes, I agree with you. It's hard to imagine them lower than 2nd. That being said, It was difficult to see Cavies lower than 2nd a couple of years ago, but they managed 3rd and 4th 2007-2009 before being 2nd again. So, 3rd or 4th is possible. I wouldn't count on BD being out of the top 5 pretty much ever.

Honestly, I don't See BD lower than second place this year. A magical miracle can occur maybe with the Cadets, Cavies, and Crown to pull first, but the corps to beat will again be BD.

BD is definately the corps to beat, but I don't think it will require a miracle to do so. It's a new year. Everyone is starting with a clean slate. It's very hard to three-peat, and while some will argue that BD should be gunning for it's 5th straight title this year, the target on the lead dog has only gotten bigger since 2009.

As much as we like to think designers and directors don't look at it that, you can be #### sure that in the back of their minds, they are thinking, "What do we need to do to beat the Devils?" And as much as I would love to see a "new" champion this year, I have to thank BD for their dominance lately as they are pushing corps to be even better.

2011 should be pretty effin' good, IMO.

• Like 2

1) Blue Devils - I don't see their streak ending any time soon if they keep pumping out the kind of shows they have since 2008 98-99, Visual Guard, GE

2-3) Carolina Crown/Cavaliers - This is hard for me, I see Crown coming in a little stronger, and the Cavaliers using the momentum form the great season they had last year. 96-98 Music :Crown Percussion: Bluecoats

4-5) Bluecoats/Vanguard - I'm getting devishly good vibes (see what I did there?) about this, with Paul Rennick jumping aboard, the percussion scores will definitely jump. 94-96

6-8) Cadets/Phantom/Blue Stars - I get the feeling Phantom is on the rise again, Blue Stars as well, and Cadets I'm not too sure about, we'll see. 92-94.5

9-10) Blue Knights/Madison Scouts - From what I've heard of the people I know in BK, they're in for a great season, and Madison won't fail to disappoint with a great program once again. I think both will break 90. 89-91

11-12) Glassmen/Colts - Glassmen will be stronger, but not quite strong enough to crack the top 10, and Colts I'm hearing very good things about. 86-88

• Like 1

1) Blue Devils - I don't see their streak ending any time soon if they keep pumping out the kind of shows they have since 2008 98-99, Visual Guard, GE

2-3) Carolina Crown/Cavaliers - This is hard for me, I see Crown coming in a little stronger, and the Cavaliers using the momentum form the great season they had last year. 96-98 Music :Crown Percussion: Bluecoats

4-5) Bluecoats/Vanguard - I'm getting devishly good vibes (see what I did there?) about this, with Paul Rennick jumping aboard, the percussion scores will definitely jump. 94-96

6-8) Cadets/Phantom/Blue Stars - I get the feeling Phantom is on the rise again, Blue Stars as well, and Cadets I'm not too sure about, we'll see. 92-94.5

9-10) Blue Knights/Madison Scouts - From what I've heard of the people I know in BK, they're in for a great season, and Madison won't fail to disappoint with a great program once again. I think both will break 90. 89-91

11-12) Glassmen/Colts - Glassmen will be stronger, but not quite strong enough to crack the top 10, and Colts I'm hearing very good things about. 86-88

No Boston Crusaders in finals? Interesting...

• Like 3

In no specific order:

Top 3

Blue Devils - top guard,

Cadets – top music, top GE

Cavaliers – top vis

Top 8

Bluecoats

Carolina Crown

Madison Scouts

Phantom Regiment

Santa Clara Vanguard – top perc

9-12

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Spirit

13-17

Colts

Crossmen

The Academy

Glassmen

The Academy

Troopers

18-25

Pacific Crest

Teal Sound

Blue Devils B – top GE

Vanguard Cadets – top music, top perc

Spartans – top guard, top vis

Pioneer

Jersey Surf

Seattle Cascades

26-33

Oregon Crusaders

Music City

7th Regiment

Raiders

Revolution

The Yokohama Scouts

Legends

Jubal

34-

Blue Saints

Les Stentors

Platinum

Racine Scouts

Colt Cadets

Forte

Genesis

• Like 3

In no specific order:

Top 3

Blue Devils - top guard,

Cadets – top music, top GE

Cavaliers – top vis

Top 8

Bluecoats

Carolina Crown

Madison Scouts

Phantom Regiment

Santa Clara Vanguard – top perc

9-12

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Spirit

13-17

Colts

Crossmen

The Academy

Glassmen

The Academy

Troopers

18-25

Pacific Crest

Teal Sound

Blue Devils B – top GE

Vanguard Cadets – top music, top perc

Spartans – top guard, top vis

Pioneer

Jersey Surf

Seattle Cascades

26-33

Oregon Crusaders

Music City

7th Regiment

Raiders

Revolution

The Yokohama Scouts

Legends

Jubal

34-

Blue Saints

Les Stentors

Platinum

Racine Scouts

Colt Cadets

Forte

Genesis

Wait....there's more than 8 corps?? Are you sure?? Soccerguy had me convinced the TOC groups had assasinated all the other corps.

• Like 2