The Most Anticipated Corps Shows of 2011

1. Blue Devils: How do you follow TWO consecutive undefeated seasons?

2. Regiment: Can't wait to see what the mind behind Music City Mystique can do with that drumline.

3. SCV: Rennick worked miracles at Phantom. Let's see what he can do here.

Not sure what you meant by saying I'll be disappointed in a way I won't be proud of. But let me clarify what I meant. I should have said how much people will be irritated by BD. Not really to see how much more BD irritates everyone. It is a bit different. People get so riled up by what they do and how well they do it. I like BD most times and sometimes I don't care for their show, but I don't get so p#$$*d off at them like some folks do.

You (and everyone) should not have that problem with BD this year, from what I understand.

Mike

You (and everyone) should not have that problem with BD this year, from what I understand.

Mike

If you mean that they will be entertaining then I'm all for it.

I like being entertained.

• Like 2

Troopers (obviously) - looking forward to seeing the visual work continue to pay off, interested to hear what Dave Reeves will do as full music arranger, very interested to see what the visual design team will bring out

Crossmen - waiting to see if the "no synths" rumor is true (and hoping it is)

Music City - yeah, I know it's not a WC corps (yet), but they've grown so fast and so well and I'm excited about that!

• Like 1

1. The Cavaliers- To be honest, after that amazing show in 2010 I just want to know what else can they accomplish! They really made me proud as a fan last season and I hope they keep making me stand on my feet cheering for them!

2. Madison Scouts- Well, just hearing or saying the corps name makes you want to see what they are up to! I am happy to see that they have returned back into a solid finals spot and I hope they keep up the hard work!

3. Blue Devils- Why? To be honest I want to know if they are gonna listen to what a lot of fans said about the 2010 show. I would like to see them do a show like 2006 again. Will they? who knows... one can hope right?

honorable mentions

Phantom Regiment- I have a friend that made the contra line and I have heard a lot of great things coming from them! Don't under estimate these guys! They are going to have a good show!

Cadets- Mainly because of all the hype I have been reading about. To be honest I am not a fan of Angles and the Architecture, but I am wondering if I will like the drum corps style better.

SCV- One of my old high school directors is working with them this season. And that known fact just makes me proud! Plus I love SCV so i'm hoping they have a good show!

• Like 1

1. The Cavaliers- To be honest, after that amazing show in 2010 I just want to know what else can they accomplish! They really made me proud as a fan last season and I hope they keep making me stand on my feet cheering for them!

2. Madison Scouts- Well, just hearing or saying the corps name makes you want to see what they are up to! I am happy to see that they have returned back into a solid finals spot and I hope they keep up the hard work!

3. Blue Devils- Why? To be honest I want to know if they are gonna listen to what a lot of fans said about the 2010 show. I would like to see them do a show like 2006 again. Will they? who knows... one can hope right?

honorable mentions

Phantom Regiment- I have a friend that made the contra line and I have heard a lot of great things coming from them! Don't under estimate these guys! They are going to have a good show!

Cadets- Mainly because of all the hype I have been reading about. To be honest I am not a fan of Angles and the Architecture, but I am wondering if I will like the drum corps style better.

SCV- One of my old high school directors is working with them this season. And that known fact just makes me proud! Plus I love SCV so i'm hoping they have a good show!

If their goal is to capture 3rd place......yes! Going backwards gets you right where your heading.

Additionally, I see Cavies as the most capable of winning next year as long as they fight the urge to go back to the visual well they invented. If BD returns to classic BD and Cavies keep up the same style drill designs.....they will both be loved and cheered and will both leave with a finalist medal.

• Like 2

The show that I am most anticipating for 2011 is The Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts! Madison Scouts!

Any questions?

• Like 2

1. Carolina Crown

Their show design the past several years has been DCI-elite level. Their brass line has the pedigree to be the best in DCI. Anxious to see if they can tighten up the loose ends and make the push towards a Championship.

2. Bluecoats

With all due respect to BD, Cavs, Cadets, SCV, and Phantom, I would LOVE to see both Crown and the Coats stick around in the Top 3 year after year and mix things up with regards to "who's gonna win?"

3. Phantom Regiment

Well of course. They're my favorites. And come on: Jim Wren then and J.D. Shaw now? That's just an embarrassment of brass arranging talent this corps has been fortunate enough to have.