Cadets Epic New Trailer

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Did my comment sound sarcastic? There was no intention for it. I absolutely loved the Blue Stars when they had the split Dark Blue and White! Great affect from up top! If they are as innovative with this "possible" uniform choice as they were in 2005, we may have another great season for the Cadets! (NO SARCASM HERE...seriously)

• Like 2

OK - Having just now watched the trailer I must ask - AGAIN.... Why can't they use actual Cadets music in the trailer? That's what I was hoping for. :doh:

You can't have the candy before you pay for it. I mean they've already given us a few clips of what they're playing this year. Let's not get greedy.

• Like 1

Epic, really? Fail

(only talking about the OP title's use of Epic, not the Cadets, trailer or show)

OK kids, catch me up, what’s this year’s hot word that will be beaten into the ground?

• Like 3

Epic, really? Fail

(only talking about the OP title's use of Epic, not the Cadets, trailer or show)

OK kids, catch me up, what’s this year’s hot word that will be beaten into the ground?

Demons.

• Like 1

Epic, really? Fail

OK kids, catch me up, what's this year's hot word that will be beaten into the ground?

Oh come on... We're just getting old. I've been making fun of Epic for a year on here. I think that ridiculous or ludicrous are popular too. smile.gif

I mean, Epic Mickey is out. At least Epic is a word.... tongue.gif

• Like 1

Oh come on... We're just getting old. I've been making fun of Epic for a year on here. I think that ridiculous or ludicrous are popular too. smile.gif

I mean, Epic Mickey is out. At least Epic is a word.... tongue.gif

I don't see the issue with the word... "epic".

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1