Onyx

Actually, he makes me have an even higher respect for Blue Stars.

• Like 3

Who is the person who responded negatively towards my questions and discussion about the program (particualarly how this affects how programs are adjudicated in the future)? Mike Lentz. Who was then childish and attacked me publically on Facebook? Mike Lentz.

Scott Markham

That is the problem. Mr. Lentz responded to you in private. We have no idea what that conversation was about. But then you brought your response here and made it public. And this is not Facebook. If he "attacked" you on Facebook, then your response belongs over there, not here. Your posts in this thread have become your personal soapbox to responde to Mr. Lentz.

It is clear that you do not like Mr. Lentz based on converstations and posts that have occured in private or in other forums. Your negative responses in this public forum are personal and directed at Mr. Lentz. They have nothing to do with Onyx and are about as far away from a "discussion" as you can get. You are having a one-sided personal arguement in a public forum and thank goodness Mr. Lentz has stayed out of it.

Edited by combia1
  • Like 5

Not only is it looking pathetic, but you're going to make Corona look bad, and that isn't ok with me. Pick up the phone, or send an email and hash this out with him, not us.

And it makes Hebron High School, The Colts, WGI, and every other organization that you are/were a part of look bad.

• Like 2

And it makes Hebron High School, The Colts, WGI, and every other organization that you are/were a part of look bad.

Actually, those organizations look great.

Here YOU are in a previous posting...bashing the Blue Devils (at least I have the balls to put what I've done and who I am...you just bash others and hide behind your screenname):

Talk about looking bad...

In Topic: Corps marching technique/style

Today, 01:04 PM

INTfanatic, on 19 April 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

Blue Devils technique: straight legs, no bounce, and no dirt. they march the hardest drill in dci, and make it look the easiest because of the minimalistic approach of their technique

combia1: "I think you forgot to use the sarcasm font there."

Edited by RiseUP79
  • Like 2

Actually, it doesn't feel like anyone is attacking me...and, I could care less what someone who self-admittedly doesn't know much about the winterguard activity thinks.

So closely associated? I designed their website and once marched there. I in no way represent or speak for the colorguard. You advertise you march Blue Stars...so that means you are making them look bad for voicing your opinions and attacking people?

YOU have taken this so far off topic...which is what you usually whine and complain about.

I am now finished...because again, I have no time for stupidity, people who have no credibility, and lies.

Scott Markham

Yes I represent, in part, th blue stars because I marched there. So I do make an effort in not making a fool of myself on here. And attacking you? I'm merely defending the voices that have not come on here to defend themselves. Those voices of those affiliated with onyx. If you have beef with mr. Lentz, that should not be discussed with the rest of the world. You are bringing everyone else in onyx rolled up in your personal issue with their director. When I was playing hockey as a 12 year old boy, befor we were allowed to check kids into the boards, I saw another large boy picking on the youngest kid in the league along the boards. I skated straight up to that kid and checked him hard into the boards. I looked over at the ref and he merely shrugged his shoulders. Ever since then I have been that type who will stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. That, is why I am "attacking" you.

• Like 4

LOL I don't think anyone especially Mr lentz needs anyone to help him. Theres always 2 sides to a coin and sometimes when someone ( designers ) profess to others that they just arent intellegent enough to understand a concept ( as weak as it may be ) and also that because certain individuals said it's the way it should be then every wanna bee, almost were's anyone who strives to be in an inner circle goes along with whats said.

Now I'm not saying this is the case BUT it's common practice. I think it's a good thing people aren't buying a concept , any concept just because they were told to. It's really about time that voices were heard and opinions made important. Just not opinions of those who think theirs are the only ones who matters and are here on this earth to educate all the rest.

• Like 2

Agreed about moving on. You can't reason with crazy...

LOL...we finally agree on something!