The Boston Crusaders 2011

For those who have seen Boston this year ,are they as good as I think they are?

All sections of the corps seems better!

Saw them Sunday in Quincy.

Will be going back tonight!

yes

For those who have seen Boston this year ,are they as good as I think they are?

All sections of the corps seems better!

Saw them Sunday in Quincy.

Will be going back tonight!

Who's not to love 1812 and Les Mis?...I took a peak at the Quincy parade standstill...beautiful baritone solo and solid corps!!! I always have a hard time being objective with BAC, so I'm not going to hype anything till I see them live on the 26th! :smile:

Who's not to love 1812 and Les Mis?...I took a peak at the Quincy parade standstill...beautiful baritone solo and solid corps!!! I always have a hard time being objective with BAC, so I'm not going to hype anything till I see them live on the 26th! :smile:

Have not seen them live yet only on tape. horn line sounds great, drum line has some great stuff all around. Baritone soloist is out of this world. I can not remember hearing a baritone as good as him. still early.

That would be Charlie. And, I agree with you...he is pretty incredible. He is the same kid who played standing atop the throne last season. I think the last time Boston had a bari soloist in this league was probably Mike Cushing in 1991.

Edited by craiga

That would be Charlie. And, I agree with you...he is pretty incredible. He is the same kid who played standing atop the throne last season. I think the last time Boston had a bari soloist in this league was probably Mike Cushing in 1991.

i agree and not just boston but all the rest.

Just listened to the Quincy standstill. The Les Mis stuff is classic, beautiful. I love 1812, but I didn't really see a need for it. Certainly, it's weird in conjunction with Les Mis, and it's not like they were lacking in great source material. Oh well, I still look forward to seeing the whole show.

I believe the show theme is REVOLUTION, music and drill combined to bring this happen. I don't think it is totally a Les Mis show. Like everyone this time of year, standing still the horn line rocks, as the year goes on and if they can play while they move, this will be another crowd pleasing show by Boston.