Drums! (2011 edition)

Bluecoats drums are my fave. Those are hot. :devil:

Yes - they win!

• Like 1

247273_1927284796294_1667401732_1876085_1209881_n.jpg

Those are literally hot. Why does Yamaha have awesome drum finishes? I mean Bluecoats and Crown's finishes this year look stunning. Then again, most of the Pearl finishes are amazing this year too.

My personal favorite drum finish is still gonna be Blue Knights from 09. If you look at the finish under the right light, the purple in the finish pops out and it's so cool to look at. Maybe I'm biased, I have a brand new one for my personal use but still..

Did they buy their drums from the Renegades? :tongue:

I made much the same comment when the battery pic went up in the 2011 uniform thread!

The decals are the same for each drum, just placed differently on some of the shells...I would suspect that when viewed from the front, they make a continuous line of flame across the front...same for the snares...maybe on the bass heads.

And an oblique look at Cavaliers' new finish with the uniform.

Dress rehearsal

For what Rosemont is going after, the medium green to lemon-lime fade should underscore the overall tone of the presentation very well.

Edited by mobrien

this green fade doesnt fit as well as scv's IMO

while I think the SCV green fade is beautiful, i think the Cavies green fade makes more sense given each corps' show concept. I was hoping with DEVILS STAIRCASE that Vanguard would have done something in like red or blacks or like a red to black fade or vise versa. When u see the Cavies show youll understand their choices.