2011 Prediction Thread!

I've read all the posts since my original and I'm sticking to this:

Empire and Cabs will finish in the first two even numbered places in finals. If the Cabs percussion section reported to Post 199 on Friday and sequestered in intense practice for the duration of Irene, I'm CERTAIN of my prediction.

.......and GO BUSH !!!! You guys are an inspiration to us all !!!

I still believe that the Govs will finish between the two Atlanta corps' scores.

Joe Dz in NJ

Open Class

1. Minnesota Brass

2. Buccaneers

3. Alliance

4. Caballeros

5. Statesmen

6. Hurricanes

7. CorpsVets

8. Tampa Bay Thunder

9. Kilties

10. Renegades

---------------------------

11. Bushwackers

Class A

1. Fusion Core

2. Govenaires

3. Windsor Regiment

4. Carolina Gold

5. Cincinnati Tradition

6. Arkansas Thunder

7. Shenandoah Sound

8. Sunrisers

9. White Sabers

10. High Country Brass

11. Excelsior

My early June prediction is above, I guess I will se how that goes, but below is mine for the week before finals,...................

Open Class

1. Minnesota Brass

2. Buccaneers

3. Statesmen

4. Alliance

5. Caballeros

6. Hurricanes

7. CorpsVets

8. Renegades

9. Kilties

10. Tampa Bay Thunder

11. Bushwackers

Class A

1. Fusion Core

2. Govenaires

3. Windsor Regiment

4. Carolina Gold

5. Shenandoah Sound

6. White Sabers

7. Sunrisers

8. Cincinnati Tradition

9. High Country Brass

10. Excelsior

wouldnt surprise me if MB WON...ever notice a parallel DCI TO DCA BD de throned....hmmmmmm just sayin........lots of those things from the past.have happened..lol

like what years?

Prelims

Buccs

MBI

Empire

Cabs

Hurcs

Alliance

Corpsvets

Renagades

Bush

Kilts

Tampa Bay

Fusion

Govenaires

Carolina Gold

Winsor Reg

Sun

White Sabres

Shenendoah

Cincincatti Trad

High Country Bras

Excelsior

DCA Finals

Buccs

MBI

Empire

Cabs

Alliance

Hurcs

Renagades

Corpsvets

Bush

Kilts

Govenaires

Fusion

Carolina Gold

Winsor Reg

I don't know if it will be MBI-Bucs or Bucs-MBI, but don't be surprised to see Empire finish between them......

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cabs finish fourth.........

I do think that the ONLY surprise in top five will be the Cabs finishing over the Hurcs. Empire finishing ahead of Bucs would be a travesty and would seriously tarnish the competitive legitimacy of the circuit. Bucs WILL win because they are still head and shoulders in a class all their own...and yes, I did see the top five this year ('cept for MBI). I did however see approx. 2:30 of MBI show on video, in which they were parked approx. every 16-24 counts for approx. one minute of the 2 plus minute clip I saw. Can't win a modern drum corps championship parked THAT much...

• Like 1

Prelims

Buccs

MBI

Empire

Cabs

Hurcs

Alliance

Corpsvets

Renagades

Bush

Kilts

Tampa Bay

Fusion

Govenaires

Carolina Gold

Winsor Reg

Sun

White Sabres

Shenendoah

Cincincatti Trad

High Country Bras

Excelsior

DCA Finals

Buccs

MBI

Empire

Cabs

Alliance

Hurcs

Renagades

Corpsvets

Bush

Kilts

Govenaires

Fusion

Carolina Gold

Winsor Reg

i pretty much agree with is except i think hurcs will beat the cabs. but it's just a guess cause i haven't seen anybody except some videos. although empire might be in trouble not having gone to scanton and lewisburg. that may prove to be a huge mistake.

I do think that the ONLY surprise in top five will be the Cabs finishing over the Hurcs. Empire finishing ahead of Bucs would be a travesty and would seriously tarnish the competitive legitimacy of the circuit. Bucs WILL win because they are still head and shoulders in a class all their own...and yes, I did see the top five this year ('cept for MBI). I did however see approx. 2:30 of MBI show on video, in which they were parked approx. every 16-24 counts for approx. one minute of the 2 plus minute clip I saw. Can't win a modern drum corps championship parked THAT much...

Ummmm....I'm not sure what show you watched nor how relevant your approximation of your approximation is, but I can tell you that I have over 150 charts in my set book and my halts are few and far between.

• Like 2

Yeah I'd be interested to see that "video".

• Like 1

unless they added body.