2011 Prediction Thread!

Here, is how it tracks if we just do the TOP TEN scores Combined Open and A Class, Isn't this interesting

Open Class:

1. 84.150 - Buccaneers

2. 81-550 - Hurricanes

3. 77.950 - Caballeros

4. 77.550 - Empire

5. 76.500 - MBI

6. 76.350 - Renegades

7. 73.350 - Fusion Core

8. 72.250 - Carolina Gold

9. 69,600 - Windsor Regiment

10. 63.500 - Bushwackers

11. 62.900 - Tampa Bay

• Like 1

tHE sUNRISERS SHOULD BE #10 THEY SCORED A 64.50 IN WAYNE,NJ

THE "SUNRISERS" SHOULD BE #10 THEY SCORED A 64.50 IN WAYNE,NJ

But, then I was thinking that "Fusion" should be "Open Class". "Fusion" has already proven they can run with the Big Guy's.

And that, "Tampa Bay Thunder" should have taken a season in "Class A" Maybe, Could have / would have, won the Class A "World Championship" and moved up the Next Season. Think of how saying "World Champion" every time they appeared, might have helped in recruiting down there. I know it would be Class A. BUT, still "World Champ"

As we use to sat Back in the old day's. "Can't Paint 12th place on the Bass Drum"

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 1

Of interest here is that by putting all corps up this way out of the top 12 ,--6 are Open Class and 6 are Class A

1 84.15 Bucs

2 81.55 Hurcs

3 77.95 Cabs

4 77.55 Empire

5 76.50 Minn.Brass

6 76.35 Renagades

7 73.35 Fusion

8 72.35 Carolina Gold

9 72.50 Windsor

10 67.30 So.Cal.Dream *

11 64.70 Govies

12 64.50 Sun

13 63.40 Bush

14 62.90 Tampa Bay

15 58.90 Shenandoah

16 57.05 Cinn.Trad.

17 55.05 High Country Brass

* not coming to DCA this year

And we still have 5 more corps to come out .What a year this is gonna be .

Edited by Florida Sun

But, then I was thinking that "Fusion" should be "Open Class". "Fusion" has already proven they can run with the Big Guy's.

And that, "Tampa Bay Thunder" should have taken a season in "Class A" Maybe, Could have / would have, won the Class A "World Championship" and moved up the Next Season. Think of how saying "World Champion" every time they appeared, might have helped in recruiting down there. I know it would be Class A. BUT, still "World Champ"

As we use to sat Back in the old day's. "Can't Paint 12th place on the Bass Drum"

Tampa Bay Thunder is bigger than the maximum size for Class A, and Fusion is still under the maximum.

Tampa Bay Thunder is bigger than the maximum size for Class A, and Fusion is still under the maximum.

Correct.

Plus, we've only been judged once. We have our home show this weekend, so we'll see how we fare from there.

Actually, The Kilties have been formally out doing full field show performances since June 25th; 5 full field show performances from June 26th through July 9th to some pretty packed stadiums. The corps has been real busy.

And we still have 5 more corps to come out .What a year this is gonna be .

Correct.

Plus, we've only been judged once. We have our home show this weekend, so we'll see how we fare from there.

OH, I do hope it all works out well for you guy's.:thumbup: Bring it on. It will make my day for you to be a Big Success. With you guy's making it, along with the other NEW groups is Great.

With a New Class A group like Windsor Regiment. Then also adding the Return of the Sunrisers and Carolina Gold. ALL GOOD. Now lets hope we get Arkansas Thunder out.

Lets also hope, Music City Legends(TN), Sun Devils(FL), Gulf Coast Sound(TX), Brigadiers(NY) and Lake Shoremen(MI) make it back Next year. Joining up with other possible NEW Groups like Rocketeers(AL), Standish Guards(MA), and Praire Sound(KA) filling in somemore Distance between groups.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Well tomorrow night we have a few corps completing

Excelsior

White Sabors

Empire Statesmen

Hurricanes

Govies

Minn.Brass

Renagades

So.Cal.Dream

Carolina Gold

Tampa Bay Thunder

Shenandoah Sound

should move a few around nothing like a hot show to spice up the numbers

Edited by Florida Sun

OH, I do hope it all works out well for you guy's.:thumbup: Bring it on. It will make my day for you to be a Big Success. With you guy's making it, along with the other NEW groups is Great.

With a New Class A group like Windsor Regiment. Then also adding the Return of the Sunrisers and Carolina Gold. ALL GOOD. Now lets hope we get Arkansas Thunder out.

Lets also hope, Music City Legends(TN), Sun Devils(FL), Gulf Coast Sound(TX), Brigadiers(NY) and Lake Shoremen(MI) make it back Next year. Joining up with other possible NEW Groups like Rocketeers(AL), Standish Guards(MA), and Praire Sound(KA) filling in somemore Distance between groups.

Aren't the Rocketeers an upstart mini corps? I did not know they had intentions of fielding anything.