Something like this has already been posted on another thread for The Cadets... but personally i'm excited to see what they are going to be doing with them this summer. As well as the other corps, i'm very pumped up for the season to start! Next week... Next week...

Despite any commotion i've caused on here, has anyone else seen this video? I feel like i've seen this before.. They're definitely lacking in originality..

Yes, we saw it a couple of times in DCI's history, and it's still cool!

How are they lacking in originality? They're actually spinning.

• Like 1

I think it will be cool! They are ACTUALLY spinning as opposed to what a certain team did last year with their rifles. :ph34r:

• Like 2

There once was a little corps from Saginaw Michigan who did that in 1987. There once was a big corps in 1985 from Casper Wyoming who did it as well. Doesn't matter if it's original or not ... it just matters if it's great. ALL OF DRUM CORPS IS JUST A RECYCLED VERSION OF SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.

period.

• Like 1

Despite any commotion i've caused on here, has anyone else seen this video? I feel like i've seen this before.. They're definitely lacking in originality..

A wild ihatechewis08 appears!

ihatechewis08 used Troll!

It's not very effective...

• Like 7

"Good artists borrow, Great artists steal"

- Adam Collins

• Like 1

You really need to stop already.

• Like 4