DCPI season 16 discussion thread

Totally random but just listened to the 2011 Blue Knights show...wow that is seriously old school!

i agree---i was reading someone beating up on them and im like i dont know...i dig it

Man, looks like I retired at just the right time... and I thought it was bad with the regular 5 judge panel... sorry Matt!

In other news... the Tennessee Nipples are still sucking... gonna have to try to get this rust off and figure out what is going on. I guess I wont make too many changes until we get some full judging panel shows.

The Knight Org Group was welcomed "home" to the northeast in a BIG way! All three corps won their division in Nashua! Knights and Cape Cod Regiment shot to the top of their divisions and Les Blanc Chevalier is barely in second! We are VERY proud they could give their new england fans a GREAT night of entertainment!

In other news... the Tennessee Nipples are still sucking...

UM sucking is 6th place???

FB!E HEADLINES:

Freak Squall Sends DCI Carrier Pidgeons To Antarctica!

Recap sheets become nesting material for stray albatross.

Crimson Lions Face Tough Challengers.

Eager for FANFARE showdown!

Oostburg Still Flying Strong!

Shifts in ranks not worrying Barnstormers.

Rebuilt Privateers Set Sail Again!

Feeling good with adjustments in show.

FB!E HEADLINES:

Freak Squall Sends DCI Carrier Pidgeons To Antarctica!

Recap sheets become nesting material for stray albatross.

:worthy::thumbup:

UM sucking is 6th place???

Well, I hadnt seen the latest scores before posting that. Had a nice 4.5 point jump. I guess we just need to work on our consistency then!

Man, looks like I retired at just the right time... and I thought it was bad with the regular 5 judge panel... sorry Matt!

It would at least be nice if they had the same 5 captions being judged each night instead of the "dart and blindfold" method they seem to have going on right now...

Anyway, scores for 7/1 and 7/2 are now up.

It would at least be nice if they had the same 5 captions being judged each night instead of the "dart and blindfold" method they seem to have going on right now...

Not only are they choosing the captions that way, they seem to be choosing the SCORES that way, too.

Forward Dynamics had a very flaccid week, but we'll be putting in rewrites mid-week and should be coming on hard by regionals. :music: