The Saginaw Saloon

Sorry about that I was just typing what I was reading I do apologize

It's cool. Just making sure everyone knows their terms. Most SCV members, past and present get a bit irritated if you call what they wear hats or shakos, or anything besides an aussie.

• Like 1

It wasn't a shako, the cymbal player lost his AUSSIE. They aren't shakos, they're not hats, they have a proper name.... :ph34r:

yup yup my bad sorry

Phantom must be puttin on quite the show- It got real quiet on Twitter

Ah phantom, you open so pretty. Black shakos are not a problem in the light of the field.

Hey yeah, anyone who says the brass isn't as good.. Ya need to get your ears checked. They are loud and beautiful (opening of the second movement is amazing). The Ballad is all backfield and amazing.

They have the staging of a Romeo and juilet on the back of the field and it's so well do.. The corps make you notice them..subtly. Romeo ends up marching with no helmet after he gives it to Juliet.

Drumline is also Very good, better than last year I would say. Processional is absoultly... So good. The end it with no DM.

IT is absolute beautiful.. I.. I.. I'm getting a major 2008 vibe.

Wow, phantom wow.

• Like 2