The Saginaw Saloon

Split tuba parts down front. Sweet! Battery took forever to enter this brass like took uP where it left off last summer. Thy will be sick down the road.

Guard looks good in fuchsia (?) and silver.

Seems to be cleaners visually so far.

Still a few rain drops. Really good weather tonight.

Holy cow they just had two sections from 20 to endzones with dead space in middle of field. Talk abou phasing nightmare potential but it was done well

I am impressed. Cleanest of the night to this point.

Is that BD?

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuecoats

Phantom - WOW! They blew me away! Brass was miles better than the 2 groups in front. Guard was VERY effective and impressive. Percussion is the weakest point, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Very emotional show with a lot of great visual moments! Much cleaner than 2 groups before.

This is so good to hear! About the guard especially.

Crown is fun. Not quite the rock stars they aim to be just yet but it will come. Guard has some great moments with a huge rifle toss from mid field to back sideline a la guitar tosses.

Short sleeve unis work well. And that male solo that has been there forever has got to be the most agile big man this side of the NBA.

Aw, Herbert. Been marching since 2006 - this is is age-out, finally, so show him and the boys some love.

I love "creep" as the opening. Hornline is loud and oh so good. Awesome trumpet feature, love the multiple tongue. Ballad is really cool with the 4 circles, that come together and blend in a really cool way.

And the John Mackey trombone concerto, in the tuba's hell yeah go bluecoats.

Dude they have a HARD horn book (especially the closer). They might just have another medal winning show on hand.

Split tuba parts down front. Sweet! Battery took forever to enter this brass like took uP where it left off last summer. Thy will be sick down the road.

Guard looks good in fuchsia (?) and silver.

Seems to be cleaners visually so far.

Still a few rain drops. Really good weather tonight.

Holy cow they just had two sections from 20 to endzones with dead space in middle of field. Talk abou phasing nightmare potential but it was done well

I am impressed. Cleanest of the night to this point.

Glad to hear the 'Coats were clean...that after a total rewrite of the opener.

Go BLOOO!