2011 Rankings

Don is right... highest score of the season... I know of no rule that would come into play, but I also have no other information... I'm sure the board will release the official order of appearance in prelims some time soon. We'll all have to wait for that.

Isn't the seeding based on the August average, or am I showing I'm a dinosaur?

REALLY? :blink:

Where've you been?

• Like 1

I dont think anyone is arguing that Bucs wont be in first going into prelims. Eastcoast has shows next weekend, Midwest/South do not. East corps will get that extra read to bump them all up. I see Bucs at a mid 95 next weekend and I see Hurcs and Empire in the high 93 to mid 94.

What make that interesting is the non east corps get the full weekend to rehearse while the east gets scores. Kind of a toss up really. Prelims seeding will be slightly wonky but thats what its for, to get corps lined up correctly for finals.

Well I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. As far as I can tell since this weekends shows have been canceled, MBI should actually go to prelims seeded first.

Well I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. As far as I can tell since this weekends shows have been canceled, MBI should actually go to prelims seeded first.

Well done, to be man enough to be wrong. But let it be noted that it took and act of God for it to occur. LOL

• Like 3

Well this is going to be interesting. :huh:

• Like 1

Don is right... highest score of the season... I know of no rule that would come into play, but I also have no other information... I'm sure the board will release the official order of appearance in prelims some time soon. We'll all have to wait for that.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE US WAIT!!! FIRST WE DON'T GET SCORES RIGHTAWAY ON SATURDAY NIGHTSNOW THIS?

:tongue:

I kid, I kid. I realize people have day jobs and some of the people that need to do this stuff may have weather concerns right now

So the Buccs will go on before MBI even though they are undefeated and handed MBI their only loss of the season at Lewisburg? Interesting development. Rules are rules, I suppose. Should make for an even hotter contest at Prelims than it already was shaping up to be. My money is on the corps in Blue.

• Like 1

So the Buccs will go on before MBI even though they are undefeated and handed MBI their only loss of the season at Lewisburg? Interesting development. Rules are rules, I suppose. Should make for an even hotter contest at Prelims than it already was shaping up to be. My money is on the corps in Blue.

There used to be an option for the defending champion to go on last in prelims and finals ... at least at VFW and AL nats ... I thought early DCA also ... not sure if it's still in effect ...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

:-)

I predict whoever scores highest wins. They may even wear blue

:tongue:

• Like 1

There used to be an option for the defending champion to go on last in prelims and finals ... at least at VFW and AL nats ... I thought early DCA also ... not sure if it's still in effect ...

It's not in effect anymore, and hasn't been for quite a few years.