Will the streak continue?

126 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Blue Devils win both shows in TX?

2. 2. If not, who would have beaten them?

• The Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • The Cadets
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Blue Stars

Then everyone else needs to step up their game. :smile: Ain't BD's problem. Or at least it wasn't -- but then, this is why the third year of a potential three-peat is when stuff starts to get *really* interesting. I would like to think BD's winning the last two years is the best kind of motivation that the other equally hungry corps could have, and it sounds, accordingly, like everyone is *really* bringing their A-game. This is going to be a great year -- it has a nice cliffhanger vibe, not least because many people weren't into BD 09/10.

So long as BD doesn't do to DCI what James Logan HS did to WGI, I'm fine. But the second the blue team claims a 10(or was it 11?)-peat, I call foul. :tongue:

No problem then.

The Streak has been discontinued. For both BD and Crown. (Crown loses 4 pts. & 3 places in 24 hours? What's going on in Judgeland?)

Doesn't mean anything, but still interesting to step back and observe that it's been a long time since BD sat in third. Minor glitch I'm sure, but you gotta have admiration for their ability to stay on top.

They've been outscored by 4 corps so far this year. When's the last time that has happened?

every streak has to end sometime.

In a way, I'm glad....no more pressure to continue the streak....leave that to Bucs.

Now they can concentrate on cleaning the show. I'm not overly worried about placements this early in the season. We got beat a ton of times in 84 only to barely miss winning in 84....the season's still young.

• Like 1

Good Lord, Hell hath frozen over.

Barbershop discussion in a drum corps forum.

They have more in common than you might imagine....

• Like 1