Bristol show thread

Wow, if Scouts can get a bit closer to Crown in GE, they'll been swell...

They're already close in the other captions! thumbup.gif

Wow, you were right!!!!! Cool

I try to keep an eye on the DCI scores to see when recaps are posted. A few nights ago, I noticed the score sheet for the show had been posted, but then removed. A few minutes later, it was back with the recaps.

Tonight, the placements all went to zero for a few minutes and then were corrected with the recaps.

Get it Crown!!!!!! Still went up in score. Keep Rachin Out! Ashley get better so I can see you return to crown in atlanta!

Wow, if Scouts can get a bit closer to Crown in GE, they'll been swell...

They're already close in the other captions! thumbup.gif

maybe i dont understand GE but how are they not closer? isnt GE how the crowd should perceive it?

• Like 1

The thing I find most hard to understand is the 3 point spread between Crown and Scouts. Madison is once again marching a junior high school level of demand barely worthy of top 12. I suppose a name is more important than achievement. Scatter drills as an excuse for visual not very demanding.

Edited by musclebud
  • Like 6

The thing I find most hard to understand is the 3 point spread between Crown and Scouts. Madison is once again marching a junior high school level of demand barely worthy of top 12. I suppose a name is more important than achievement. Scatter drills as an excuse for visual not very demanding.

...and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 2

Scatter drills as an excuse for visual not very demanding.

It's won two championships in as many years...

• Like 7

You're about to get some very mad Alumni.

:grrr:

They are gonna go all :giljotiini: on you. I guess it :not me:. (I've always wanted to use those. :tounge2:)

• Like 1

maybe i dont understand GE but how are they not closer? isnt GE how the crowd should perceive it?

Not this year. It's a sort of nebulous thing that some people on here have tried to explain has nothing to do with the crowd.

I just don't know for sure anymore.

Of course I'm not saying that Crown doesn't Rach it out for sure.

It's just hard to explain.

I don't think anyone really understands it :ph34r:

• Like 1