Southwestern Championship

is this multi cam on the fan network?

Bump.... Let the BATTLE AT THE ALAMO BEGIN!!! GO BLUE KNIGHTS GET ENGLISH BABY!!! SA SHOW DAY:-)

• Like 1

I drove in to San Antonio last night. I love this town but it has grown so much over the last 20 years that the roads can't handle the traffic anymore. Doesn't matter though cause it's show day! Go MADISON SCOUTS - GO CROSSMEN - GO SCV!!!! (and everyone elso too)

• Like 1

I am extremely excited for this show! I will be performing the national anthem this year with a group of students from UTSA!!!

dude, do you play in the UTSA pep band. I'm a Sinfonian from George Mason University and we totally sat next to you guys at the first round of the NCAA tourny this year.

• Like 1

I drove in to San Antonio last night. I love this town but it has grown so much over the last 20 years that the roads can't handle the traffic anymore. Doesn't matter though cause it's show day! Go MADISON SCOUTS - GO CROSSMEN - GO SCV!!!! (and everyone elso too)

Indeed it has grown mega!! The school I teach at is beginning it's 14th year and I've been there for 8. I remember when I was growing up it was just a bunch of farms and undeveloped land!! Crazy and the traffic sucks worse and worse each year. SA is now the 7 th largest city in the US and 2nd in TX behind Houston. Welcome to town, enjoy your stay!!:-)

Wes P

Indeed it has grown mega!! The school I teach at is beginning it's 14th year and I've been there for 8. I remember when I was growing up it was just a bunch of farms and undeveloped land!! Crazy and the traffic sucks worse and worse each year. SA is now the 7 th largest city in the US and 2nd in TX behind Houston. Welcome to town, enjoy your stay!!:-)

Wes P

I still love this town though. So many great places to eat, drink, and be merry! I lived here from 1988 to 1991 when I was in the military and never really wanted to leave. Enjoy the show - I know I will. We're all going in Crossmen swag - to support the home team!

My Predictions:

1)Cavies-cadets-crown-bd(tie) 90.2

2)Phantom-Bloo (tie) 87.8

3)Madison-Stars-Bac-BK (tie) 85.9

4)Troop-SOA-Gmen- (tie) 81.1

5)Acedemy-Bones (tie)77.85

6)Pac Crest-Mandarins-teal (tie) 74.3

7)Cascades 69.8

8)Pio 65.4

• Like 1

I still love this town though. So many great places to eat, drink, and be merry! I lived here from 1988 to 1991 when I was in the military and never really wanted to leave. Enjoy the show - I know I will. We're all going in Crossmen swag - to support the home team!

What branch were you in? It's always cool to see another service (or prior service) member on here.

What branch were you in? It's always cool to see another service (or prior service) member on here.

I also served, was in the Army for just under 6 years. ETS'd in March.

Anyway I have a question about the Fan Network. I bought the $79 package (whichever that was) at the start of the season expecting to be able to watch the live webcasts. I login today and see that San Antonio is asking me for $25. WTF? Didn't I already pay for this? Is this just a typo that will go away when the show starts? If so, DCI really needs to change that, I'm sure some people are over-paying. If not, then #### DCI, this is getting ridiculous.