Southwestern Championship

just noticed that Madison had a penalty... -.2

Too much mojo at the end of a show?

Wow. Barring some kind of bad night from the Cavaliers, I don't know how they lose to Devs in percussion. Their front ensemble is far and away better than everyone else's from everything I've seen, and the battery is on par with or better. Given, just my opinion. Without seeing the show, I have to go with what the judge saw. It is interesting that its the same judge from last night who gave them their first loss in percussion in a few weeks. Perhaps he's looking for something different.

Since when do field perc. folks factor the front ensemble into the equation? :whistle: ...just jokes, folks....

I dunno...are they better than Cadets/BD/Cavies? IMO, even though they have a great hornline, demand is far less than either Cadets or Cavies, maybe equal to BD. To me, Crown's *show* is the hindrance...BD has 'em in that category. Maybe the sheets don't reflect my assessment, but it's mine nonetheless. ;9)

cg

Crown's show design is their hindrance? :blink:

All I can say is I was happy to see some #### Drum Corps live. Madison blew the crowd away - No way BK and BS should have tied BK was in a different league! Crossmen got hosed!

How does glassmens drumline go from ahead BK and Madison to way under.

From the shows I've seen and the videos I've watched, their group shows a lot of signs of inconsistency. They have a lot of energy, but they seem to have trouble harnessing it sometimes, and can lose clarity when they get over aggressive. That could have a lot to do with inconsistent placement.

All I can say is I was happy to see some #### Drum Corps live. Madison blew the crowd away - No way BK and BS should have tied BK was in a different league! Crossmen got hosed!

Agreed with BK -- they had a great night tonight. Some major pre-determination going on here tonight, no doubt...

• Like 2

After Crossmen's show I thought they had 12th in the bag tonight. I'm happy for SOA but I just don't know how I feel about their show. It has some really cool moments but I've just never been a fan of the voice inserts in a show and their synth was really overblown to me tonight...but I was watching it online and it may have sounded different in person.

• Like 1

BK was fantastic on the live feed! Major props to them!

REALLY surprised that Madison is not in the top 8.

b0783_1243271414_black_guy_laughing-1.gif

Edited by DCIfan90