5. PR

6. Bluecoats

7. SCV

8. BAC

9. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

11. Blue Knights

12. SOA

Devs continue to run down Cavies. I can just hear the collective groan of drum corps fans.

Oh ye of little faith! :rolleyes:

1. Cavies

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Crown

5. PR

6. Bluecoats

7. SCV

8. BAC

9. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

11. Blue Knights

12. SOA

Do you think just maybe Bluecoats weren't quite the EPIC FAIL you were saying tonight? Maybe the "management" can keep their jobs for another week?

• Like 1

Great on the multi-cam! Wow, will that make a difference! I may even be able to get some of my wife's family to sit through a show or two.

Despite the "DCP Veteran" above my name, I'm not...but I assume Tom Blair is the cream of the crop. :thumbup:

DEFINITELY looking forward to the multicam run by Tom Blair's crew. That guy is a genius.

WTG BAC!!!!!...you have broken into the elite8....now keep your lead...IT IS YOURS TO LOOSE NOW... :smile:

I think BD clearly out-executed everyone tonight. (Wording like that seems like it was a punishable crime :tongue: )

Except Cavies obviously... :ph34r:

Goo Green! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I think BD clearly out-executed everyone tonight. (Wording like that seems like it was a punishable crime :tongue: )

Musically yes, but Cadets/Crown had the better overall shows tonight. Cavies were off, I really don't have an issue with BD at #2 or #3. Great execution, show is getting better.

I've been pretty tough on Cadets and Crown this year, but I have to tip my cap to them, they pulled it off tonight, no matter what the "autopilot" judges were thinking before they saw the shows :)

• Like 1