82.90 - Blue Knights

82.90 - Blue Stars

79.05 - Spirit of Atlanta

78.60 - Glassmen

78.55 - Troopers

77.75 - The Academy

76.55 - Colts

75.80 - Crossmen

Do you think just maybe Bluecoats weren't quite the EPIC FAIL you were saying tonight? Maybe the "management" can keep their jobs for another week?

no, it was serious FAIL tonight. no joking matter really. watch the playback for yourself.

WTG BAC!!!!!...you have broken into the elite8....now keep your lead...IT IS YOURS TO LOOSE NOW... :smile:

Boston only 1.6 points in back of SCV tonite also... cool stuff.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

WTG BAC!!!!!...you have broken into the elite8....now keep your lead...IT IS YOURS TO LOOSE NOW... :smile:

I'm not too sure after what I saw out there tonight that Madison will be able to overtake Boston again. I was blown away by Boston's horns and visual program tonight and right after their show I thought it would be tough for the Scouts to get them tonight.

• Like 2

Wow. Barring some kind of bad night from the Cavaliers, I don't know how they lose to Devs in percussion. Their front ensemble is far and away better than everyone else's from everything I've seen, and the battery is on par with or better. Given, just my opinion. Without seeing the show, I have to go with what the judge saw. It is interesting that its the same judge from last night who gave them their first loss in percussion in a few weeks. Perhaps he's looking for something different.

Maybe some day, DCI can figure out the Open/World recap thing. BS!

MIKE

Bill?

• Like 2

Crown snubbed again!

I dunno...are they better than Cadets/BD/Cavies? IMO, even though they have a great hornline, demand is far less than either Cadets or Cavies, maybe equal to BD. To me, Crown's *show* is the hindrance...BD has 'em in that category. Maybe the sheets don't reflect my assessment, but it's mine nonetheless. ;9)

cg

• Like 1

There's been a little too much love around here for BD anyway. :bluedevil:

Starting to feel like home again! Judges this....politics that....how about 4 corps at the top within a 9-iron if each other. Now that's great drum corps. Recaps will be insane!

• Like 1