the Dubuque Spook

Nebraska and California shows have recaps already. Where's ours???

the judges are staying in the hotel i'm staying in, would you like me to go find them?

Madison still maintaining a thin 1 point lead over Boston after tonite.

Boston 1st in GE visual, Visual Ensemble, and Percussion.... :smile:

Keep working it!

Hopefully it isnt their guard and percussion's score dragging them down again tonight.

Looks like you called it.

That's the place!

I understand that the field and stadium is being torn up/down.

No more shows at this stadium for 2 yrs.

The school district is taking feedback and doing a study and such on remodeling the stadium and some other athletic things. No idea on a time line for starting or getting done (And I work for the district), but it should happen in the next couple of years. So, the Dubuque show may move to one of the collegae stadiumsfor a year or two in the near future.

On another note-thank you to all for a great show! Crowd was big and loud and gave pretty much everyone a standing ovation. Things seemed to go well at field level, food concessions did well and all were happy at the end of the night, I saw lots of new shirts from all the corps on people leaving the stadium, and we got treated to some great drum corps shows :)

Now time to count ticket stubs and clean up the Dubuque stuff and get ready for Waukee tomorrow night!

No, the gentleman was not talking about other corps, but too me, it seemed like only one corps "kids" were tired. Since I feel just about everyone is probably tired, the post was not needed.

LOL yup, as if the other corps kids had been lounging by the pool all day.