Please remove the banners sooner. It is really nice to watch the corps. come on the field. Very disappointing to see the banners up so long.

Also, can the people filming the shows learn the shows before filming them? It is very annoying to have the camera zoomed in, when the emphasis of the moment on the field is being completely lost. The first that comes to mind from tonite, SCV. In the closer, when the drums, cymbals, and color guard at the end of the closer is the emphasis of the show, we have another area being shown with close ups. We did not see the players running up the staircase, and we do not see the middle of the field with the cymbals, drummers and guard. This is where everything is happening and wrapping up the show. But, since we are not there, we do not know how the show ended. You have no idea what is happening on the field as a whole.

Do closeups, but not when it is not the time or place in the show to do so.

I suggest you go in there with all of your knowledge and fix it Immediately! Go now! Do it!

• Like 1

Great show from the Scouts tonight. The brass was just WOW! Big sound!! Drums are much improved, love the guard, and overall the show is super entertaining. The visuals at the end, maybe just the last minute or so, are likely hurting them. I was hoping they would do more with the final push to the end, perhaps really push that company front forward for a while, then break into the skyline set. That's just being nit-picky. Overall, they know entertainment, and I would cheer for this any day, anytime.

I still have this suspicion that they will surprise us come finals with some new stuff.

Great job Madison. Loved the changes - they made the show better. WOW!!!!!!!!!

Dang I am loving this season! So many truly enjoyable shows! Things are so good, I almost feel guilty having favorite corps, if that makes sense. :thumbup:

Madison Rocked the house! Brass sounded awesome, drums were cleaner, drill was

cleaner, but still has some dirt (which is to be expected...they will clean these last 2 weeks). The drill design in the drum feature has improved,

but I thought there were going to be changes put into the closer. Didn't see

any. I think the way it ends in kind of a scatter doesn't quite sell it. They still

need something to happen there in my opinion. Was anyone at their 5 day practice

this past week that knows if there are still changes to be added?

Edited by madalumni