Nice draw for Scouts!!

Thanks for posting this. Incidentally, where did you go to find the listing of the panel ? ( I'd like to save the site to go get the info for myself in the future. )

I just wish DCI would be consistent in how they post information for ALL the shows...Why can't they post this info for all the shows all season? Is it really that much extra work?

I see in almost EVERY show thread these same questions in one form or another...What are the times and order of the corps and when is INT on?...Is the time zone central or eastern?....Who is judging tonight?.... :tongue:

Adjudication Panel

Visual Effect – Tim Ochran

Visual Effect 2 – Michael Stone

Music Effect – Nola Jones

Music Effect 2 – David Starnes

Visual Performance – Michael Lentz

Ensemble Visual – Deborah Torchia

Color Guard – George Oliviero

Brass Performance – Jeff Harper

Ensemble Music – Jay Webb

Percussion Performance – Martin Griffin

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=a871905f-5217-474d-87a4-d442e885a31d#ixzz1T3YYROk5

.... joy.

• Like 4

I am lovin' the spot for SOA!

Adjudication Panel

Visual Effect – Tim Ochran

Visual Effect 2 – Michael Stone

Music Effect – Nola Jones

Music Effect 2 – David Starnes

Visual Performance – Michael Lentz

Ensemble Visual – Deborah Torchia

Color Guard – George Oliviero

Brass Performance – Jeff Harper

Ensemble Music – Jay Webb

Percussion Performance – Martin Griffin

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=a871905f-5217-474d-87a4-d442e885a31d#ixzz1T3YYROk5

Wow. Pretty much the worst panel possible for The Cavaliers. Wouldn't be shocked if they lost to BD & the Cadets.

Okay, i gotta ask, what do you think about SOA's performance time? lol i mean no big deal, but that destroys (probably too dramatic of a word) Stars, and BKs, shot at moving up. cuz then BAC and Madison will be compared SOA more, and perhaps there score might go up, but could this hurt SOA by being compared to Stars and BK

I'm pretty ticked it's 3 regionals in a row for BK to march in the 12 spot!!! They're just gonna have to kick ### and see what happens!!! BS this grouping draw does more harm than good!

Wow. Pretty much the worst panel possible for The Cavaliers. Wouldn't be shocked if they lost to BD & the Cadets.

i know right? They're gonna have to be on FIRE

I'm convinced that if they come out on top that night, i'm almost positive they're gonna take it this year.