Just saw cadets. I don't get what all the fuss is about. I liked them, but I was a little disappointed.

I understand... I was kinda like that too when I first saw them. Its a great show yes, but I liked Cavies and Phantom a little more.

But I do LOVE Cadets show this year so don't get me wrong people. :tongue:

And don't get me wrong about my previous post.. BD horns sound great. Like the show this year. Just seems like Bloo, Cadets, Cavies And PR seem to have more challenging drill and fewer props.

• Like 1

holy crap did you see the horns jump over those 2x4s while marching backwards extra slow and not playing... difficulty... please add 3 points to ge for that please.

• Like 4

I would LOVE Devils' uniform... if it weren't for the half-skirts. Can anyone explain those to me, or do we all not get them equally?

Squeezed out just enough bandwidth to be able to watch the Cadets live before it started jittering again.

Although it may be just me, but I think they may have had an ensemble tear during the ballad.

Yeah, I heard that too. Quite a bad one. Still, the show is just better and better every time I see it. Amazing. They really deserve the win this year, IMO.

holy crap did you see the horns jump over those 2x4s while marching backwards extra slow and not playing... difficulty... please add 3 points to ge for that please.

Dude, show some class.....

• Like 4

Late to the party...just watched my Bluecoats -- HOLY @@!! What the....where did you guys come from? :)

Just kidding, love the new "volume" of the pit/synth ... hahaha

LOVE THE NEW ENDING!! This hornline is TIIIIIIIIIIGHT. The fan network hi-res feed really is showing who is clean tonight. And might I say, I can EASILY see Bluecoats in 5th tonight. Wow. Nice jump in one week!

ok, homer out.... haha