4. The Cavaliers

5. Madison Scouts

6. Carolina Crown

7. Bluecoats/Blue Devils

8. The Academy

9. Blue Stars

10. Pacific Crest

Totally subject to change though.

I know "favorite" doesn't equal "best", and I'm horribly biased, but I'd love to hear the reasoning behind someone putting Cavies #7 or #10. Really? I think XtraordinarY is the single greatest DCI show I have ever seen, including those I marched and the ones I thought were far better than those.

Don't read too much into everyones opinion on here. Most of the guys on here are old, and aren't too fond of the whole Visual takes priority over Music idea.

Plenty of people do love the Cavaliers. Why else would they of won every "fan vote" competition this year?

The point is, this is just a small portion of the fan base. If they want to say the cavalier shows are "boring" so be it.

But if you're trying to recruit someone, or get an outsider to even pay attention to this activity, i promise you Machine, 007 and all those other so called "boring" cavalier shows would be the best way

to get anyone to even sit through the entire thing.

• Like 1

1 Boston

2 Phantom

3 Cadets

4 Crown

5 Madison

6 BD

7 Cavies

8 Colts

9 Spirit

10 SCV

1) Cadets

2) Blue Coats

3) Blue Knights

4) Crown

5) Blue Devils

6) Phantom

7) Spirit

8) Troopers

9) Blue Stars

10) Cavaliers

I know "favorite" doesn't equal "best", and I'm horribly biased, but I'd love to hear the reasoning behind someone putting Cavies #7 or #10. Really? I think XtraordinarY is the single greatest DCI show I have ever seen, including those I marched and the ones I thought were far better than those.

Im not sure that the 2011 Cavies show will even make my top 10. If you really think that this years Cavies show is the greatest of all time, then you must have missed a lot of shows from past decades.

• Like 1

Don't read too much into everyones opinion on here. Most of the guys on here are old, and aren't too fond of the whole Visual takes priority over Music idea.

Plenty of people do love the Cavaliers. Why else would they of won every "fan vote" competition this year?

The point is, this is just a small portion of the fan base. If they want to say the cavalier shows are "boring" so be it.

But if you're trying to recruit someone, or get an outsider to even pay attention to this activity, i promise you Machine, 007 and all those other so called "boring" cavalier shows would be the best way

to get anyone to even sit through the entire thing.

Cavalier shows are boring.

• Like 2

1) Devils

2) Madison

3) Garfield

4) Crown

5) Phantom

6) Spirit

7) Troopers

8) Crossmen

9) Blue Stars

10)Bluecoats

1.) SCV- love this show

2.) Cadets

3.) Crown

4.) Bluecoats

Big gap here

5.) Cavaliers

6.) BD (musically)

7.) Madison

8.) Phantom

9.) Blue Knights

10.) Crossmen/Troopers tie

• Like 1

Cavalier shows are boring.

At least I am not alone. When has technical execution trumped entertainment. Dont get me wrong. I love the precision and the great execution (especially the brass and percussion), but I want to be entertained and the last decade of winners have nearly forgotten that. If technical achievement is so important, lets go back to ticks. I liked 03 BD, I loved 00 Cadets, 08 Regiment brought me to my feet even 02 Cavies had its moments. But I prefer 04 BD over 04 Cavies, I dig 06 BD & 06 Regiment over Machine, 07 BD was awesome as well. I love shows that in November I can blast on my BA sound system in my Jeep and scare the cat on the way to the Vet. I like emotion, I like being pleased, I like great sound...I cant listen to drill on my iPod. Give me negative ticks if you want, call me a dino if you want, but I know I am not alone on this.

• Like 2

Personal favorite top 10... obviously level of clean doesnt really factor in here, just shows that have struck the most positive notes with me.

1. Crown

2. Cavaliers

3. Blue Stars

4. Cadets

5. Boston

6. Blue Devils

7. Crossmen

8. Madison

9. Bluecoats

10.Cascades