Hattiesburg Hang-Out

Are you at the show tonight?

Yep! But I'm not giving you any CC updates! :-)

Just joshing.....what do you need?

I'm ready for this show to hurry up and be over. I'm currently in Murfreesboro waiting for THE PHANTOM REGIMENT to show up.

:)

Spoken in Yoda Voice- Patience Patience you must have! Impatience leads to Anxiety and and Anxiety leads to the Dark Side of Drum Corps!!

roberts-stadium-900w.jpg

"The playing field at Roberts Stadium underwent a name change in the 2004 summer when it was renamed Carlisle-Faulkner Field at M.M. Roberts Stadium in honor of entrepreneur, Southern Miss graduate and Golden Eagle supporter, Gene Carlisle, who provided outstanding support and contribution to the Athletics Department and the University - much of which went to the installation of a new playing surface - Momentum Turf by Sportexe."

Thank you for posting what the different stadiums look like and the descriptions. Much appreciated, it helps knowing what it looks like somehow when we sit here at home on our computers. If that makes any sense... :bigsmile:

Yep! But I'm not giving you any CC updates! :-)

Just joshing.....what do you need?

LOL -- just going to throw envy your way.

On second thought...

You can stand up and scream "GO NATALIE" when Crown's guard enters the field :-)

This would not only result in the most amazing look from her (since she's sure no one's there who knows her), the BD fans all around you would give you an enjoyable stare-down for being decked out in BD gear and cheering for a Crown kid :thumbup:

• Like 1

LOL -- just going to throw envy your way.

On second thought...

You can stand up and scream "GO NATALIE" when Crown's guard enters the field :-)

This would not only result in the most amazing look from her (since she's sure no one's there who knows her), the BD fans all around you would give you an enjoyable stare-down for being decked out in BD gear and cheering for a Crown kid :thumbup:

Done....and I'm pretty loud! And I'll pick you up a BD cap at the souvie booth for you to wear at finals....pay back is a medevac! :-)

• Like 2

All in good fun! Some phenominal corps on the field tonight! Best regards to CC.....they better bring it! :-)

No matter which corps we want to win, you gotta cheer for all these young people no matter what color uniform they wear! They give up their summers to work and sweat and then to perform at each show with such professionalism (and they pay for the privilege I might add) is beyond amazing. :worthy:

• Like 1

Have a couple already. I just can't wear them 'til she ages out !

grouphug.gif