'Ya Gotta love Allentown

Bluecoats guard single-handedly (give or take a tenth) places the corps below Phantom...yup

nope, incorrect

even if Bluecoats guard scored in FIRST with the cavaliers guard score of 18.9, their total score would be 91.2.... still below PR's 91.5

:tongue:

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

just heard the forecast is for 1 - to - 2 inches of rain this afternoon and night :(

Geoffrey

That's it GMichael..... you're the Debbie Downer of the day :tongue::tongue: J/K, just hope God keeps a large hole in the rain right over the stadium!! Rain in allentown, just not the stadium!! :thumbup:

Wes P

This was my first viewing of Madison. I was in quiet tears the last 3-4 minutes of the show.

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

At the end of the program, I hugged the woman I met just that night in the stands.

I am staying 15 mins west of the stadium,and a steady light rain just started. Fingers crossed it moves thru by show time!!

ooppsss..repost

Edited by old drmmjr

and again..darn blackberry!

Edited by old drmmjr

And i'm about 10 minutes east of the Stadium....raining here too. Let's hope it dissipates before 6:30.....any chance they'd just delay the show an hour or so?

Im staying on Route 100 and its raining here too

G

I am too G...was posting from my phone at the Starlite Diner..hence,all the repost.

To answer the drum caption question from last night...

It was 1977, and the corps was the Etobicoke Crusaders. Tom Float was the caption head and went to Spirit of Atlanta the next year.

Garry in Vegas